Family Dollar Storesrude and disrespectful associate

M Sep 16, 2018 Review updated:

I was shopping at the Oxford, MS store and the worker named Tim was very rude and disrespectful. He didn't know how to take 75% off of sale items and insisted that I paid full price. He argued with me about prices and said its not your stores policy to honor the prices that are clearly marked in a basket for 75% off. When I spoke to another worker she told him I was right but he continued to yell at me and wanted to argue. He said he was a premed major and he's not dumb. After I left his checkout and went to another line he followed me. The other worker repeated his name several times and told him to be quiet. He walked towards me aggressively and I thought I would have to defend myself against a male worker in your store. He said to make sure I got his name right when I reported him to corporate. His name is Tim. I haven't been in your store since the incident and will not as long as you employ people like that.

Chris1977 Sep 18, 2018

Products were probably in the wrong spot. Customers tend to put stuff anywhere when they change their mind about buying. I agree with Tim.