Family Dollar Stores — rude and disrespectful associate
I was shopping at the Oxford, MS store and the worker named Tim was very rude and disrespectful. He didn't know how to take 75% off of sale items and insisted that I paid full price. He argued with me about prices and said its not your stores policy to honor the prices that are clearly marked in a basket for 75% off. When I spoke to another worker she told him I was right but he continued to yell at me and wanted to argue. He said he was a premed major and he's not dumb. After I left his checkout and went to another line he followed me. The other worker repeated his name several times and told him to be quiet. He walked towards me aggressively and I thought I would have to defend myself against a male worker in your store. He said to make sure I got his name right when I reported him to corporate. His name is Tim. I haven't been in your store since the incident and will not as long as you employ people like that.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service