Family Dollar Storesconduct of the store manager

F Aug 04, 2018

On Monday July 23rd 2018, I went to purchase a few items at my local Family Dollar Store located @ 117-10 Guy R Brewer Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11434. A sign was on the cold beverage frigerator indicating that lips Lipton Brisk 16 oz bottle Ice-T, was $0.99. Once at the register the clerk informed me that it was not 99 cent. I told her there was a sign that said it was. Ivan said okay then just return it because I was not paying $1.75, when the sign said .99 cents. The clerk then proceeded to call for the manager. Don't know where she was but it took her about 15 minutes to come to the register. Once there I explained to her that there was a sign on the cold beverage refrigerator. The manager was very cold and unfriendly and said to me there's no sign. Another employee in the store I am man walked over to the refrigerator and said yes there is a sign there . I then suggested to the manager that the sign be removed because you're going to have more conflict with other customers over the same situation . The manager mumbled something under her breath rolled her eyes and walked away . I personally shop at Family Dollar at least 3 to 4 times a week and so does my staff . I manage several residence that occupy the physical and the handicapped . I was extremely discouraged by her behavior . She is supposed to be an example to the staff that she manages by being professional, courteous and kind to all that enter that establishment.