Family Dollar Stores — charge to my debit account and paid cash due to casher's error!
My name is Donna Little [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]. I got to the counter, the cashier rang up my items totaling in the amount of $19.09. I inserted my card, entered my pin, and the machine instructed me to "remove card!" I moved my card and the cashier told me the transaction did not go through, I had to pay cash. However, I thought about it and as I exited the store I logged into my bank account and noticed that the transaction did in fact was processed. I went back to the store for my cahs back and they would not give me. I have a receipt and bank statement. I was told to come back and see a manager but, I was treated very disrespectful!
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service