Family Dollar Stores — bottled water
The Stafford Springs, CT store refused to refund my bottle deposit. I was told to go to Big Y to return the water. Big Y does not carry the brand Family Dollar does. Big Y told me that legally in Connecticut that the store that carries the brand has to do the refund. They even looked it up right in front of me on the .gov site for Connecticut. The store manager at this Family Dollar is always extremely condescending towards me and this time was no different. She claims that I am the only person in the history of that Family Dollar to ask for a refund on the bottle deposit. She agreed that they do carry that particular brand of water, though. She told me to call corporate, but then basically admitted you guys will put me on hold for an hour. I told her I can't call because I'm hearing impaired. I'm discovering via various online chat that you guys wouldn't answer my call period.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service