Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire — Billing
I called Fairpoint as all my billing numbers are long distance to Massachusetts numbers yet coming up Kentucky, Louisiana, Charlotte etc. I called the billing number on my phone bill to inquire they told me there is a glitch and I needed to call another number [protected]. I had 2 lines on hold 2 HRS each with a recording time is important we will be with you in a moment, no one ever picked up. They are understaffed, this is the 2nd time I have had a billing issue with my line. They need to fixz it or start reimbursing people for the time it takes to get through to them. Horrible customer Service. When Verizon was in New Hmapshire everything went well service has been terrible since Fairpoint took over. To make a long story short No-one could help me and by bill is still incorrect.
More Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - Penalty 24 hours after paying bill
- Fairpoint Communications - deceit-billed for services don't have- holding my deposit- cancelled service-unable to talk to manager 
- Fairpoint Communications - Unfair practices, outrageous pricing, monopoly 
- Fair Point New England - I WANT VERIZON BACK!!!!!! 
- Fairpoint Communications - internet