Fairfield Inn and Suites — call in reservation
I book the Fairfield in Monaca, PA regularly for traveling employees. Today, I called 8 times. Of those 8 times, I spoke with someone twice. I was put through to "reservations" where I sat on hold for a combined time of one hour and 23 minutes. The two times I managed to speak with someone, the line was disconnected before the reservation could be completed. We have a corporate account with a corporate rate so, to my knowledge, I am unable to simply book online. Thankfully there was vacancy so my guys were able to walk in and get rooms but given I had called 8 times in a 6 hour period, it's safe to say the level of uncertainty was rather high given these guys are several hours from home. I have never had this issue before so I don't know if there is a new system in place or what? Please look into this and correct it. Thank you.
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - orangeburg south carolina