Facebook / customer service

1 United States

Facebook is terrible. 3 months ago someone falsely reported my accounts as fake. Since that time I have been locked out of my accounts on all but one device. I have contacted FB well over 25 times and sent them my ID over 12 times with ZERO resolution. I use my fb account to promote my business including boosting my posts so I am a both a paying customer as well as a product for them. I am beyond frustration and anger with them. I'd like to be able to use my accounts like I did before the saboteur came along and falsely reported me. It's been THREE MONTHS! I've reported fb to multiple organizations but they are a giant and immovable organization. I have also tried resolving this issue on my own with the solutions just being circular in nature. As an example I've tried resetting my password and on the page where I am to reset my password, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD! If I knew my password why would i be resetting it?!! Unbelievable! The amount of aggravation this has caused me is huge. 3 months of frustration and anger!

Br