Facebook Poker Application Perfect Pokerfacebook poker application perfect poker is a scam

P

We are from the Facebook group, "PERFECT POKER SCAMMED ME", of almost 600 players who are victims of scams, harassment, identity theft, banned for no reason, and chips hacked/stolen by Perfect Poker. Perfect Poker is a new poker application found on the Facebook social network. Our group's site has all the evidence and statements to prove our claims. You can search for us in Facebook under the group, " PERFECT POKER SCAMMED ME" or with the link below at:

Perfect Poker does scams by:
1. You buy virtual poker chips, will not receive them or they disappear a short time later. They do not give back any missing/stolen chips and will not respond to your report tickets.
2. You are banned for no reason, you are asked to pay money to be unbanned in order to play again.
5. You are banned for no reason. Your chips are reset to "0" or to a negative balance, unbanned later in the hopes that you pay to get out of a negative balance or from a zero balance.
6. If you pay to be unbanned, you will get banned again later for no reason and asked to pay again to be unbanned.
7. Once your chip stack is high, they reset your chips in hopes that you will buy in order to play.
8. Their administrators are abusive, steal your chips to sell to others.

Our Facebook was started three weeks ago from a merger between nine different groups that are against the illegal activities of Perfect Poker. We are actively requesting Facebook to shut down Perfect Poker before more players become victims. If you use Facebook or have friends & family that do, please advise them about this poker application.

• Da
    darlakell Oct 21, 2016

I have been playing perfect poker for 6 yrs. had lots chips, Went in hospital for operation when I felt better I got on my computer to play perfect poker .guess what no chips they want me to buy more chips, I cant play unless I buy chips. Perfect poker is not like it was

• Re
    Reviewer61284 Nov 06, 2015

When playing POKER and in a matter of four hours my hand of four of a kind was beaten all four times which tells me the system is computer rigged. the system is set up for pay to play and not to win and that should be known by all who are stupid enough to purchase chips feeling they have a chance to win.

• Br
    Bradlee51 Aug 09, 2014

I just bought 10$ worth of coins like 260 sextillion in coins, , i have played 14 hands of poker and have lost 50 sextillion of that all ready. I quit playing this awhile ago for the same reason hopping they would let at least the people paying for their chips have a decent chance at winning.What i would like to know is these people that are supposed to be at the top winners, are the all employee's or are they just normal people playing the game, , well we all know the answer to that Question other wise you would have players bragging the game up insted of complaining about how bad it is, , , well all in all if you don't mind wasting a few bucks and want to play a game with decent graphics go ahead and try ur luck 'but i think you would be better off spending the 10$ on lotto tickets you will probably have a better chance of winning.

mark leans Aug 08, 2014

Perfect poker is terrible when you first start playing it will let you win "the Program" and the employee's are watching over this so they know what cards you have and what cards the bots have, but when you get to say 80 Sextillion will start losing all the time cards will go bad so to speak. They do this give you free chips so when you lose them all you will start spending money" it is just another way to rip off people just doing it legally, because really theirs nothing you can do about it, , they will say you have a problem with gambling.So you are in for a ride playing this game, and don't think this is the only one on Face book the are all like that!

• Th
    The review man Aug 02, 2014

Perfect poker and Zynga's Texas hold'em is a joke.Both of these are rip a off and do not buy nothing from them.Poker star's if you really like good graphics and don't have to worry about the bait and switch game with these companies.I am not going to include all the pictures, i have taken in Perfect poker, , if you don, t believe me i guess you have to find out for your self.

• Pa
    Paddy Daddy Jun 13, 2014

They just banned me yesterday...I sent a complaint / query as to why I was banned & they send me a list stating I must have done one of these things. I asked for them to be specific as to what I had done...I'm still waiting.
    They asked me to send current photo ID in High Res & details of my FB account...That aint going to happen anytime soon.
    I don't expect to get my chips back or be reinstated to the group...but I'm feeling well pissed off with them

• Co
    cong kok ren Jun 11, 2014

Why id poker I you in fact I had not smoked the rule from what was determined by you. why my id is [email protected] ? please

Christopher K May 29, 2014

Perfect Poker are indeed scam artists..they also Bnned me without reason..they should be removed from facebook

• Ed
    EddieCollins Aug 28, 2012

They just banned me due to "multiple accounts" when i really know its because I sent them emails about all the players using cheat programs and running the big 8 bill tables with them. Also because I have never bought the chips from them either. The Multiple accounts I had were my family. Me my wife and 23 year old son! They are just bs ing facebook and lie about anything to keep poker playing out of the site so they can steal your chips and sell you a package deal! I just wish they did not have the best graphics and dont know why someone else cant produce one as good. Then Perfect Poker would see haw fast their customers run. Gcollins

• Mo
    moshbing Aug 17, 2012

i won 3 trillion on thursday august 16 2012 but it never got added to my total my total is 8.6 trillion ot should be 11.6 trillion
    my facebook is [email protected]

Johnie Elaine Lanier Jun 08, 2012

I am having problems with a guy on full stack poker on facebook. He has stolen my identity off of my facebook account. He has been using my picture and say it is him. We been asked why i am rude I told them it was not me. they said it was your picture and your name. I told them it wasn't me. My account was hacked. I have reported the theft report to facebook and they have not done nothing at all. I don't know what to do.

• Ca
    catherine langdale Mar 27, 2011

i was playing perfect poker and i had to leave and so i left the game on and when i came back to play i had a notice i was banned i think it is so unfair to ban sopmeone for no reason when there are so many crooked ppl out there misusing the game i want to know why i was banned!!!

• Huyen.Nguyen Mar 22, 2011

i was banned for for reason. Installed the application about 3 month ago, every day I logged in to get the daily bonus to save up on my chips so that I can play later on. With all the chips saved up I had won up to 11 billion total, logged on the next day and it says I'm banned. Two weeks later unbanned with zero balance. I joined the group Perfect Poker Scammed Me, and then I'm banned because I joined a group that speaks out the truth. I believe this game is a waste of your time. I have friends who play and win a lot, get banned for no reason and a few that pay for chips and still get banned the following week. Perfect poker should not exist on Facebook.

sam walsh Mar 21, 2011

i was banned purely because i joined the group perfect poker banned me i only had 3 billion so no great loss compared to others that have been scammed, banned, and perfectly buggered, the game to be fair was the best poker on facebook, but the practices of the admin staff and creators are appalling., this should not be allowed to continue and our group perfect poker will not stop campaigning for perfects deletion from facebook and justice in the high court for fraud is served.

Vitri Yah Mar 20, 2011

Hi, I was also a victim of their scams...it started playing perfect poker about 5 months ago...I liked it at first until i waz banned for no reason...after many tickets and complaints filed to their support team...I was told that i have to pay $500 in order to have my banned status removed...I never did anything wrong...I never cheated and hardly chat with anyone while playing..i find this site to be a scam and full of lies...they ban you for no reason and make up stories why u r ban and want u to pay them money so u can be unban

Vitri Yah Mar 20, 2011

Hi, i was also a victim of their scams...I started playing perfect poker about 5 months ago...I liked it at first until i waz banned for no reason...after many tickets and complaints filed to their support team...I was told that i have to pay $500 in order to have my banned status removed...I never did anything wrong...I never cheated and hardly chat with anyone while playing...I find this site to be a scam and full of lies...they ban you for no reason and make up stories why u r ban and want u to pay them money so u can be unban

Vitri Yah Mar 20, 2011

I only play Perfect Poker fro two 2 weeks. I win 40billions and i go to the big table. One hand I go all in and win but before the chip to go me I kick out of table. The massage say I flooding the table. I never talk when I play poker. I send Perfect Poker a email that I should win the 100billions pot, that I kick out of table for "flooding" right before the chips to come to me. The reply email I get is here:

>Dear Perfect Player,
    >Some reasons you may lose chips/points:
    >You internet connection may have been disconnnected.
    >Your flash driver/player may be out of date.
    >You may lose chips by leaving a table while not folding your hand, the hand will then continue to play in which you may win or lose the chips you bet with.
    >You may lose chips if you are booted from the game by continually spamming or swearing in the chat box.
    >A general mistake by players can also confuse players on why they lose chips. Please see our hand rankings guide for a full round up of stronger/weaker hands, You may have lost chips by losing to a stronger hand and not realising it.
    >You may lose chips by a problem with the game, these are known as bugs. you should report these problems immediately to us so we can fix the problem in a future release.
    >Unfortunatley our game is a BETA version, Bugs and problems are expected untill our full release. We do not credit or reinburse lost chips caused by these problems. Unlike other poker rooms our Chips/Points are Free which carry no monetary value. We offer substantial bonuses and lottery features to regain any chips lost through our game.
    >Kind Regards
    >Perfect Poker Team

I think this Perfect Poker is a fake. They dont want to me to win so that I can buy chips with a 0 balance.

JoshSmith Mar 20, 2011

i am not a member of perfect poker scammed me group, but i think what they're doing is great. i started playing perfect poker about 4 months ago & spent $25 for 4 billion chips. everything was great and i love their game. i was really happy because from 4 billion i won up to 28b on the first night. i changed tables and my chips were gone.
    i sent in 4 tickets to their customer support and never got a reply fr0m them personally, other than what seems to be an auto-reply stating that it could be my internet connection, flash drive, that i didn't get the chips before standing up, that they are a beta version and not responsible for lost chips. i was really upset but their reply. they never read what i complained about but sent me an auto reply after a week on where my chips went.
    to the perfect poker scammed me group, i am really proud of u guys for standing up to perfect poker. we need more people like that. for perfect poker, i will never play ur game nor recommend anyone to ur game.

mavie Mar 19, 2011

All together i have been banned unbanned then banned again. First I was told sorry it was a mistake ( wrong answer they banned over 200 that week ) . Second and third time I was banned for no reason given at all. Mo Rowlands, who works for perfect poker, wrote to me and saying for $5oo she will have me unbanned. My reply is, why would i pay for something that is meant to be a free game to join? She didn't respond to this. I had over 1 trillion that i finally reached . She even asked me how it I felt to be a trillionaire. I am only among the 600 that have been banned for the same reason as I have. The reason is there was no reason. Just banned for our chips to be resold and asked to pay to be unbanned and start from the zero. Or the negative figure I was said to have still showing.When in fact I had trillion She is impersonating me by making a fake account with my picture and name. She leaves messages on the review pages saying things that I am not saying. Something is not going right when there is 9 groups merged together with all similar stories. I thought fraud, identity theft and harassment were illegal. This application should be removed and blocked along with all the others who are working for this them. Legal matters should taken further in action. We have more evidence against this site then perfect poker can imagine. Hopefully soon justice will be served.
    Mavis Costello

• Stacy-Single Mar 19, 2011

Perfect Poker on Facebook is a real scam-site.
    They just ban u for no reason and give u a message they u can buy your account back.
    I had to pay $500, - for my chips and account. (NEVER!!!)
    Also i joined the group "Perfect Poker Scammed me".

This application on Facebook must leave and get a ban for life on the internet.

Stacy.

MayMaya Mar 19, 2011

Perfect poker is a scam site for real, they banned players for no reason as they did to all my friends from my country without any reason, no warn or anythings, missing all chips after got got disconnected from them.A Players whom bought chips after that a few day they got banned..etc, I been playing poker site for many years but i never seen a scam site like Perfect poker ever and i can't play there anymore because i feel insecure.Hopefully "Facebook" take a look all the post, comments from a players who got unfairs, harassment from them.. at group "Perfect Poker Scammed me".
    May

• Mi
    MikefromSeattle Mar 18, 2011

I was also scammed by perfect poker...i started out buying 4b for $25, before i could play a hand my chips disappeared...funny thing is when i filed a report with perfect poker they said they dont give back the chips that they give big daily bonuses for chips lost during game...i continued to play but when i wrote a bad review on their review board i got banned afterwards...i dont think they care about anything, its just the money to them...

like the post above, i think perfect poker must be removed from facebook because they are a scam and treat everyone very bad

mike

• Iz
    Izarra Mar 18, 2011

this game must be remove from facebook

• Iz
    Izarra Mar 18, 2011

since the beginning of perfect poker, i was playing on this game
    When i became the n1 in the world rank i was banned without reason
    After, also with no reason, i was unbanned.
    Then they banned and unbanned me four times with no reason, but they did not restored all my chips
    Lost more than 2 T
    Now, i'm banned because i've joinned the group "perfect poker scammed me.

sorry for my poor english, i'm french...