Facebook Poker Application Perfect Poker — facebook poker application perfect poker is a scam
We are from the Facebook group, "PERFECT POKER SCAMMED ME", of almost 600 players who are victims of scams, harassment, identity theft, banned for no reason, and chips hacked/stolen by Perfect Poker. Perfect Poker is a new poker application found on the Facebook social network. Our group's site has all the evidence and statements to prove our claims. You can search for us in Facebook under the group, " PERFECT POKER SCAMMED ME" or with the link below at:
Perfect Poker does scams by:
1. You buy virtual poker chips, will not receive them or they disappear a short time later. They do not give back any missing/stolen chips and will not respond to your report tickets.
2. You are banned for no reason, you are asked to pay money to be unbanned in order to play again.
5. You are banned for no reason. Your chips are reset to "0" or to a negative balance, unbanned later in the hopes that you pay to get out of a negative balance or from a zero balance.
6. If you pay to be unbanned, you will get banned again later for no reason and asked to pay again to be unbanned.
7. Once your chip stack is high, they reset your chips in hopes that you will buy in order to play.
8. Their administrators are abusive, steal your chips to sell to others.
Our Facebook was started three weeks ago from a merger between nine different groups that are against the illegal activities of Perfect Poker. We are actively requesting Facebook to shut down Perfect Poker before more players become victims. If you use Facebook or have friends & family that do, please advise them about this poker application.