Facebook — login issue
I have been complaining since 3 weeks. But facebook didnot solved it yet. I have issue that I have changed my cell phone. And in my new cell when I try to log in they say try to login with code generator. From where should I ceck my code generator? Because I am no where loginn in facebook from any other device or cell phone. Then they send me code on my number. Which I am not receiving it since 3 weeks. Whats all this?? I have provided my identity card to facebook for security purpose. But still they didnot took any action. I want facebook to solve my issue as soon as possible. Secondly the email address which I made for facebook 7 years ago. I donot have any excess to that email too. Because I never opened that email. That email purpose was just to make id on facebook. The email address of my account is [protected]@yahoo.com and the cell phone number which is registered with face book is [protected] on which I can not get any code for login. I request facebook to solve my problem, as soon as possible. And give me a feedback soon on my given working email address.
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working
- Facebook - candy crush saga game
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook - facebook unfairly blocking messenger — again.
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - blocking