Facebook — charmeric
On September I placed an order with Charmeric who was advertising clothes all over Facebook that month. I felt secure because I trust facebook and the Charmeric company said that they accepted returns for any reason.
When I received the clothing it was not at all as pictured and not something I would wear. I contacted the company and they offered a partial refund saying I could keep the clothing. I responded that I wanted to return them because I would not wear these clothes. They gave me a return address and I shipped them there.
I shipped the items back to Charmeric (order # [protected]) on October 23, 2019 ( mailed my return to you and here is the tracking number #:[protected] my name is Joyce Svendsen i sent first class package International China.
(SHIP TO：Pan Huiling（Charmeric） [protected] China, [protected] TEL:+[protected] .
I hope that you can help me obtain a refund since I trust facebook and that is why I felt confident to order from them. I cost me $25.00 to return the items and I spent over $140.00 on the items so I am out quite a bit.
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list 
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook - facebook unfairly blocking messenger — again.
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - blocking