Facebookcharmeric

J Dec 03, 2019

On September I placed an order with Charmeric who was advertising clothes all over Facebook that month. I felt secure because I trust facebook and the Charmeric company said that they accepted returns for any reason.

When I received the clothing it was not at all as pictured and not something I would wear. I contacted the company and they offered a partial refund saying I could keep the clothing. I responded that I wanted to return them because I would not wear these clothes. They gave me a return address and I shipped them there.

I shipped the items back to Charmeric (order # [protected]) on October 23, 2019 ( mailed my return to you and here is the tracking number #:[protected] my name is Joyce Svendsen i sent first class package International China.

(SHIP TO:Pan Huiling(Charmeric) [protected] China, [protected] TEL:+[protected] .

I hope that you can help me obtain a refund since I trust facebook and that is why I felt confident to order from them. I cost me $25.00 to return the items and I spent over $140.00 on the items so I am out quite a bit.

Joyce R.Svendsen