Eyemart Expresspretty much everything.

B

This is my third visit to this store. The first was for a contact exam. Everything was fine, nothing special. I took my 9 year old in for her first pair of glasses a few months ago and the doctor was an hour and a half late. The girls at the desk were nice and kept apologizing and making the excuse that the doctor is almost 70 and goes very slow. Not an acceptable excuse to me, but I thought maybe it was a one time occurrence. Boy was I wrong. I had an eye appointment this morning to get my eyeglass prescription updated and to get new glasses. I normally wear contacts, but like to have spare glasses. My appointment was at 930am so I arrived at 915. Come to find out at about 940 that the doctor wasn't even at work yet. Again, I got the excuse that he's almost 70 so he's probably taking his time in the snow. So I didn't get back until about 1015am. I picked out 2 pairs of glasses after the exam and was told they would be ready in about 15 minutes. It was now 1050. I went to pick up my youngest daughter from preschool and came back about 1115. My glasses were ready, but they were the wrong prescription. It looked like I was inside a fish bowl. So they took the glasses I was currently wearing and said they would figure it out. About 40 minutes later, after sitting without glasses and I am severely near sighted so I cannot see without them, the doctor came out and we went back for another exam. They remade my lenses and asked how they looked. I said they still seem a bit off. The lady told me to take them home and give it a day to adjust and put them in a case. I proceeded to tell her that they didn't fit on my face. She then laughed and said, oh I didn't even ask if you needed them fitted. I finally left at 115pm. I am extremely frustrated and now half of my day was spent sitting around. I really don't think I will be going back or taking my daughter back. Glasses are too expensive and I pay out of pocket to be risking wrong prescriptions and hours of wasted time.

RESOLVED

• EyeMart Express's response · Mar 15, 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback in regards to your experience. On behalf of Eyemart Express, we would like to apologize for any inconveniences. Can you please let me know which location you went to so I can have someone in the management team contact you and resolve the issue? You can also contact the customer care team M-F 8-5 CST at [protected].

Thank you!