Extenzescam & a rip off

I order a free trial of extense the agent never mentioned it was i membership & said i had 7 days to try it until they charged it to my bank card 3 days after i ordered the product i was charged four different times 2x for the man & woman extense & two other times for shipping & handling which made my card go into over draft i had 120 dollars worth of over draft fees when i called to ask them to refund me money the superviser was very rude & told me they werent gonna refund my money so i told him well the lady told me i had seven days to cancal she shouldnt have gave me the wrong information he told me their not doing it & thats it & hung up on me i was stuck with paying 120 dollars of over draft fees & on top of that my husband said it dosent even work!!!