Europcar Internationalillegal transactions post return of car & contract close

A Jul 10, 2019

On 4'th of June I have requested customer service to send me a copy of my invoice for the following rental:
reservation number: [protected], Name: Andreea Popescu, Reservation period: 18-19 June, RA/Contract: [protected] - cost as per invoice 532.79 Eur, paid & confirmed upon return of vehicle on 19 June ( statement of return showed NO extra damages or extra charges imposed)
They have instead:
1. on 20 June tried to take 708.3 eur ( equivalent to the pre-authorization amount) illegally - the bank has stopped the transaction
2. on 4 July succeeded in taking 2x 532.79 eur =1065.58 eur illegally from my account and have given me no justification or invoice.

I have since, called all customer service numbers in france without success, none were competent even to answer a question or put me in contact with the office in the airport that had stolen my money. I have sent dozens of emails to their customer support and when they finally decided to answer they told me they saw only 2 transactions instead of 3 and have corrected 1. Case closed for them. I am still missing 532.79 euros and i keep writing and calling, but no answer. I have sent pictures of my account, i have detailed the transactions and have made it clear and visible for them to see that they charged me 2 times more for no reason. They refuse to answer or resolve the issue.

So, i need help.