EtsyUnable to sign in, poor help section, no ability to contact

P Feb 13, 2021

Etsy,

I appear to have found an appalling glitch in your site whereby if you cannot sign in, you are unable to speak to anyone to resolve the issue as the 'contact etsy' section can only be opened after you SIGN IN!

I have attempted to reopen an accidentally deleted account my asking your help centre to send me an email with a link three times and never received it.

Short of making a whole new email address I am now unable to log in or even find a way of contacting you. On top of this you do not clearly show how to make a complaint on your site which is in breach of UK standards.

This has been infuriating when all I wanted to even do was check on an order (which apparently you can't do even though I wasn't signed in when I made the order in the first place!) So now I cant even contact the seller to chase my order or get my money back.

This is a failing of the UK standards which states you must have a clear complaints procedure and contact details.

I want this resolved immediately or I will be raising this to UK trading standards.