Etisalatclarification regarding a form of installing "atn tower" on roof top in karachi, pakistan

M

Dear concern!

Recently I have received a text message on my cell phone, through which I was persuaded to install ATN Tower on my house's roof top, as I will be getting a good amount of rent per month from it.

I am happy to receive such text message and further an email containing a MOM to be filled and signed by me.

Before I fill and submit the form, I just wanted to confirm from your good company about the authenticity of this form (which I am attaching herewith), as the person who emailed and texted me claims him to be representative of Etisalat.

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Ali Danish
Cell no.: [protected]

• Mu
    Muhammad Ishaq Shah May 01, 2021

Sir
    I've received a message for installation of mobile phone tower.
    After contacting the person he showed himself a representative of etisalat Pakistan and send me the form attached.
    I want to verify the person and his message officially please.
    Thanks with regards

Muhammad Ishaq Shah May 01, 2021

@Muhammad Ishaq Shah His name is Nasir and phone number is [protected]

• So
    Soha Johar May 04, 2021

@Muhammad Ishaq Shah Is this fraud?

• Al
    Ali Feb 15, 2021

ATN Pakistan have given advertisement in Sindhi News Paper yesturday regarding installation of tower in overall sindh.
    I have sent them email to avail my site and they have now replied me and they have sent an official form to fill it with processing fee 8000.
    Form has logo of Etsilat Emirates Company.

• Al
    Ali Feb 15, 2021

Form has logo of Etsilat Emirates Company.

• Ko
    Konain Memon Apr 23, 2020

Dear Sir!Available Roof For Rent Fedreal.B Area Azizabad Gulaberg Town Karachi.

• Ha
    hamood noor Dec 12, 2019

Asalaam o walekum sir i have to do Etisalat Tower installation on top of my roof area Please tell me the process and the details.Thank You [protected]

• Ak

adress: karachi number 22 sherpao colony f1 plot no 117/118
    contact no: [protected]

• Ab
    Abdul Wahab Jan 15, 2019

I want to install your tower on House roof at House No. C-22, Sec-94, Block-4, Qazzafi Town, Karachi, Pakistan.
    Contact No. [protected]
    Please sent me the process of all...
    Regards:
    Abdul Wahab

• Wa
    wasif ahmed Nov 05, 2018

have you got any response?