Etihad Airways — baggage
I have had an outstanding complaint since January. An agreement for the payment of the bag was made back in June and I submitted my bank details on 10th June. I was advised that a payment will be made to my bank account within 14-21 business days.
I chased this on 4th August by email advising you that no payment has been received in my bank account. I did not receive a response to that email so I sent a further chasing email on 17th August. I was asked to provide proof of my bank statements for 2 months to prove that I have not received a payment. Although this could be easily checked with your accounts department. I provided proof of my bank statement on 19th August and have not yet received a response even after sending 2 chasing emails which have been ignored.
It is appaling to see how customers are being treated by Eithad. Please respond to my complaint as a matter of urgency or alternatively please advise on how to take the matter further.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2019
Hello Hemal, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter to follow up quickly on this your payment. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage