Etihad Airwaysbag drop at sydney airport

We arrived early for our flight and had checked in online to make the whole process faster. We have been standing in the bag drop queue for 45min with only 20 people ahead of us. The two counter staff are chewing gum and an additional two staff at your service desk are watching the queue not move and doing nothing only catching up and chatting.
As a manager in customer service the outward perception of a company starts with you customer service team. Having paying customers watch members of your team laughing and joking is extremely frustrating.
The bag drop option should be the fasted option however the people in the check in queue have been seen before us.
I must say however that your on the floor greeting lady is extremely helpful and accommodating.
Very disappointing experience this morning

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2019

Hello Lacey, thank you for your comment.
    Would you like to share more with us for the rest of your experience with us? *Isi

• Updated by LLacey, Oct 05, 2019

No I'd like the issues that we're outlined in my original complaint to be addressed

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 06, 2019

If you like to lodge a complaint about the check-in experience please email [protected]@etihad.ae. The Guest Relations Team will investigate it further. *Isi

• Updated by LLacey, Oct 06, 2019

I have follow your advise and emailed the address given.
    Can I ask however what the point of this message board is if you can not deal with complaints? It's literally called a complaints board.
    I'm so confused.