Etihad Airways — person on check in desk
Hope you are doing well
I was traveling on etihad on 10 of oct from mumbai to Brussels via abudhabi
I have been traveling with etihad regular basis
This is first time I had very bad experience on checkin counter
I was having overweight id approx 3-4 kg and I asked him that if you can help me and the person was so weird talking with me he said no you remove the stuffs from the baggage and he was talking to loud with me later I asked him to call the manager so he said himself is the manager. He name me yosho I don't know wether the name he gave me it's correct or not.
Later I said him I will complain abt you again he was v loud and taking roudly .later when I removed extra stuff from my bag and went to counter again there was a lady she heped me to check in my luggage and when I ask her to give me details of the person she said let's leave it. Also I asked her to call the person who was roude with me but the person never came I called him 2 times from counter and he newer face me again just he was talking with someone I took the picture of the person facing opposite side as he know he was wrong with me so he newer face me again
I have attached the picture of the person I hope it will help you to recognize.
He claim his name as yosho to me.
I hope I will get positive reply from you.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage