[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysmultiple payments

This is to inform you that I have noticed multiple payment form my credit cards for changing the filght of the scheduled air ticket. Initially I purchased Air Ticket (e ticket No: [protected] from a agent in Sri Lanka as a return trip. But I had to change the return trip from Tucso, Arizona to Colombo, Sri Lanka because of errorness of booking made by the agent. The returning from Tucson to Colombo was errornessly scheduled on 10th November, 2017. The exact date should be the 10th October, 2017. On this ground, I had to changed the ticket to return from Tucson to Sri Lanka on 10th October, 2017 while I was staying in Tucson. I contacted a person on Etihad Customer Service and he made necessary arrangement to change the flights with a estimated cost of US$ 125+30. I gave him my Credit card No: [protected] of HSBC. He informed me it is not accepted. Then I gave the Credit Card No:[protected] of NDB. SMS alert for my mobile phone [protected]) shows multiple payments form boths credit card. I informed the coustermer care service on 12th October, 2017 after returning to Sri Lanka.

Further, The flight EY 266 was delayed for more than 2 hours due to the technical problem declared by the staff at the Abu Dhabi International Airport on 11th Oct 2017, which was scheduled to depart at 21:25, 11th Oct 2017 and to arrive at 3:30 on 12th Oct, 2017.

Theresfore, I kndly request you to look into these matters and to take necessary steps to refund the extra payments from my credit cards and any compensation (if available) for the delay.

I highly regret for the inconvenience and thanks for your favourable consideration in this regard.

Dr. Chandrasiri Waliwita (W. A. L. Chandrasiri - Passport No: N 3330185

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 14, 2017

Hello, kindly forward your details to [protected]@etihad.ae and we will look into it for you. *Ela