[Resolved] Etihad Airwayscockroaches on board

My name is lock sohodeb
Nationality gbr and mru
Complaint for travel date 25 october 2017.
Flight no: ey 228
Time: 03:00 hrs from auh to del.
Seat no 12d

I was on seat no 12d and opposite my seat was seat no 11d.
At about 3.40 hrs the lights were off. I saw felt something crawling on my right foot and as I tried to shake it off and used my mobile screen light to find out what was it when I looked down I saw a number of cockroaches runnning around. As I continued to flash the light on the shoulder of seat 11d, I saw few cockroaches running up and down. I caught one on my mobile camera crawling on my jacket. I did not want to cause panic to the female german national sitting on my row on seat no 12 c. I quietly brought the matter to the attention of an air stewardess with a note who then brought it to the attention of her supervisor by the name of manmohan. Mr. Manmohan had taken a screen shot of picture from my camera evidencing a cockroach creeping on my jacket. He told me that he would report the matter to you and will have an answer before I travel back to london on thursday 2 november 2017 ey 203 at 21:15 hrs connecting ey11 auh to lhr @02.25 hrs. I have not heard any thing from you.
Given that your airlines has failed to comply with the health and cleaning standard regulations as required by the aviation authority my case warrants for an outright compensation on the following grounds:
1. I had to throw away my jacket in case there was a population of crockroaches hanging within the lining of my jacket.
2. Sleepless night.
3. Starved myself during the rest of the flight due to lack of hygiene.

Lock sohodeb

Etihad Airways

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2017

Hi Lock.
    Thank you for letting us know about all this. We have checked our system and have not seen any lodged complaint under that email.
    We would like to file one now, so we can investigate on what happened.. We just need your ticket number or email address in order to do so.
    Please send it to us and we'll proceed. *Sky