Etihad Airlinesdouble charging!

M

I had paid charges of 209.05 a$ (For excess weight) to etihad air lines in cairo air port on 30/12/2007 with my master card. But when checking my bill, I found that they charged me with double the amount. The same payment came in two lines with the same amount of 209.05a$.

Term id : [protected] auth: x05702
Merchant no: 568297 batch: 000008 invoice: 000026

Date: 30/12/2007. The master card company said that the error should be corrected from the airline company and they cannot do anything about it.

RESOLVED

• Etihad Airways's response · May 24, 2016

Dear Anurud,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us here on our forum. We are shocked to read this and would like to help. Kindly provide us with your case reference number, we will contact our team for you and request an update.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to hear back from you soon

*Gill

• Updated by _di · Feb 02, 2017

I called +[protected] who re-direct me to call [protected] which never has a human being on the otherside of the line to help. All machine and options. No help at all.

• Updated by Mahmoud.G · May 23, 2019

My flight was in May 1, from Abu Dhabi to Singapore

• Updated by Mahmoud.G · May 26, 2019

I missed a license during my flight to Singapore.I believed that my paper taken by mistake by beside passenger during writing landing card. I contacted lost and found section but no help. I asked them to send my contact to other passenger but they refuse. So what is the best appropriate action?
    I need help

• Updated by Djkeedwell · Jul 07, 2019

Lost baggage and desrod

• Ar
    aravind gopalakrishnan Mar 16, 2020

On 27 th February I tried to book a ticket and its failed, after I complaint to your each mail, and contacted to your contact center vai phone, still now I didn't get the refund, or any update from your side, your costumer service found my booking and as per his instruction I send all required document, then also no replay

• Sh
    Shadoo Nov 26, 2019

My Husband travel on 3rd November flight EY 130 Seat no 34D from Washington to Abu Dhabi. he forgot his Iphone 7 in front pocket. Someone might be return this phone to EY Desk. Is there anyway we can track that? really appreciate.

My phone number is USA [protected] and my e mail is [email protected]
    Nayyar Sethi

• Ka
    Kartik Rawal Sep 24, 2019

We booked two tickets from Ahmedabad to New York on dated 17/08/19. We booked the seats through Etihad app wherein the charges were to be taken for 2 times. Actually the charges taken by app is 4 times. The mistake occured in transaction through credit card. Need the refund of the additional charges taken.

• Ab
    Abbasijunaid Aug 31, 2019

On arriving back from Bahrain yesterday, I got back to Heathrow to be told that my baggage had not been sent and was still in Bahrain which was really inconvenient.And after 24 hour still i did not receive my baggage which contain food items and important prescribed medicine that will be expired till now

• Ka
    Kanivr Aug 24, 2019

Fpyvhm
    Stefano Addamo

I was supposed to get a refund in 10 to 15 working days
    It's been over 30 days now
    I have called numerous times and sent numerous emails
    All I ask is for is some sort of communication and this is not so

Charlesgedeon Aug 17, 2019

There is no online check in lane at beirut airport
    When asking the Etihad employee he replied and I quote:
    Al people did online check in, this is a smal airport and no place
    So I asked him : why do U then offer this service
    He replied
    I don't know

• Ab
    [email protected] Aug 05, 2019

Hello,
    I want make a complaint about +[protected]
    Ms. Rositsa Angelova
    She not allowed anyone talking and block anyone sent to her.
    Kind regard,

• Dj
    Djkeedwell Jul 14, 2019

My bag was lost from London to phuket food and clothes desrod and things stolen

Mahafuz Jul 13, 2019

I received my trolley luggage bag wheel broken nd missing whn I took from the belt in Delhi Airport on 10/june/2019 our luggage bag are not treated properly found in bad condition

• Mi
    Michelle Brennan Jul 10, 2019

I have been charged twice for my Etihad flight. The fee was €806 euro which they took but they also withdrew €757.80 and also €48.80 on the same day.

My account is seriously overdrawn as a result.

I rang their Dublin office but they still haven't rectified it.

• Te
    Teresa Le Jul 06, 2019

Etihad has gone up in price everyday but down in services.

The food is very disappointing: quality, quantity and taste.
    The seats are uncomfortable to last a 14-hour-flight.
    Bathrooms aren't being cleaned frequently hence odour is unbearable.

Please keep up with your competitions around the region.

Mahmoud.G Jun 01, 2019

I missed my license during writing the landing card with my co-passenger. I asked them gently to send my information to other passenger to check if the license was taken by mistake with other passenger papers but unfortunately they refuse (claiming privacy rules) I asked them to pass my information not to take other passenger info but no help.

• Ar
    Arvi15 May 20, 2019

This is to inform you that i am very much unhappy with this . I have a booked flight tickets with me but while check in in mumbai airport today at 6 Am IST i was told that seat is not available we would try se make it in last or next available flight

Very much disappointed

Baggage nos 607 EY770085 to 88

2 Tools weighing 300 gms lost from the baggage

• Et
    Etihadworstairline ever Feb 11, 2019

I have sent an email on etihad email address with complete details . Please respond to the same . Also none of your customers service or complaint number are working. This shows your attitude towards your customer.

Regards
    Bhavin

Marlene Linström Nov 14, 2018

I purchased tickets online.
    Was debited immediately for the amount and 2 days later again!

Call centre has been NOT helpfull at all!

Caused with to be overdrawn!

No joy yet!!!

• Bl
    bliven Nov 13, 2018

Passenger name:Brian Estrocio
    date of journey:17/12/2016
    journey :from sydney to goa(india)
    pnr no NJKEQD

• Gu
    Guillermo26 Nov 12, 2018

Dear Ethihad Company,

Hope u doing well. I just want to inform you regarding my baggage delayed to deliver in manila.. please arrange this as soon as possible.. see the flight schedule at the below..
    EY 314
    EY 428
    For more your update please don't hesitate to contact me via email.. [email protected]

Thanks & best regards

• Di
    _di Nov 12, 2018

The flight was delayed which caused the overstay beyond visa period. I can not get visa deposit back due to the one day overstay caused by the flight one day delay. I raised complains and sent the visa deposit deny page, but one further reply from after that. Please do response me (RQID:519364).

• Va
    Vasanth Mohan Nov 05, 2018

I was travelling from PDX to MAA with the first stop at NY and next at AUH flight . Date of travel was 30/Mar/2017. Booking ref no: BDEBOJ, Ticket No
    : [protected], After landing in MAA and reaching home i had found that one of my suitcase was slit thru neatly with a knife or a sharp object. Im attaching the pictures of the same

Taycoon Nov 05, 2018

My sons have business flex return tickets from USA to AbuDhabi. As they weren't able to change reservations online, I approached Ms. Preetika Shetty at Dubai service Center. She lacks skills of customer service and after argument she told me that online update is impossible and my only solution is to complain. Her attitude really got on my nerves.

• Ro
    RonyModayil Nov 05, 2018

Dear,

I wish to inform that I booked my ticket from trivandrum to abudhabi on 25 april 2017, I had taken boarding pass online but was given seat 8d which don't incline.

ManojGoel Nov 04, 2018

Booking ref CIWEAX

I booked ticket online from Etihad website for emergency travel. Reached 120 minutes before departure. Agent unable to find booking details in system.

Denied Boarding, No response from any support office (airport / customer care / Branch office )

More than 9 months now still following up to resolve the issue.

• Me
    Mennard Nov 04, 2018

I booked through online and even chose my seat number successfully online. BUT when I arrived on the baggage counter to check in my baggage, the seat number I chose was changed. I asked the personnel in charge for the reason. She said I have to pay for the sits I desired for about 85 dollars which is contrary to what I had online.

• De
    Devaarsh Nov 04, 2018

My self Devarsh waghela i had complaint regarding my broken baggage no 1 is ready to take the initiative from ethiad end they provided me number [protected] no 1 recieves the calll. I took the flight on 28th of march 2017 from toronto to mumbai. I would appreciate if i get a call back at +[protected]

tanveer abbasi Oct 31, 2018

my mother she got sick at the air pport newyork they closed counter and refuse to change or refund any portion i buy ticket frometihad airways last six years i amthe member of guest mile never get any single point called them they asked allinformation but dont do anything

• Am
    Amer Alsayed Oct 28, 2018

Flight from berlin to warsaw was cancelled 2hrs before flight.

New booking was made by airberlin to Prague then to warsaw.

In Prague they informed that ticket to warsaw is not acceptable.

I had to make new booking with same flight for 300 $.

My bag was lost.

Charito Valdez Oct 27, 2018

I came from Manila last night and I am disappointed to find my trolley dented on both sides, considering that my suitcase is very durable it's very unlike it will be dented except when it was mishandled. It was still in good condition when I checked it in because it's just 3rd time I'm using it.

• Ip
    Ipsita Mandal Oct 22, 2018

Hi,
    After my flights from Frankfurt to Kolkata (Confirmation #WERWRQ), I am found that some items in my baggage have been damaged due to mishandling. How to lodge complaint for compensation?

• Sh
    Shukkur Elettil Oct 22, 2018

We have purchsed ticket dammam to calicut but when i reached airport they told the aeevice is not available

Chad W Matta Oct 15, 2018

Flight EY 535 from Abu Dhabi to Beirut. 9:30 am flight on September 18 2018. Front compartments zippers were open and two jackets where stolen.

You guys are below par in other areas as well including your customer resolution and complaint center.

• Us
    ussain Sep 19, 2018

Sir.

My family travelling from ccj to dmm (Ey0219) @14/09/2017.
    Kozhikkode airport counter staff was very bad behaving with my family members.
    Sorry. Our last & final travel from ccj from your flight.

• Fr
    Frank Isaac Sep 18, 2018

Good day All,

We are a travel agent and we were issuing tickets before we were put on default. We were reinstated on the 31st July 2017, we are therefore requesting you office to authorize us to issue air ticket on your airline.

I wait to hear from your office.

Thank you.

Frank Isaac Phiri.

Tareq Skaik Sep 11, 2018

I travile from abudhabi to paris this morning and my bag get losted

I had made many call and complain to get it but no one answerd me or replaied me about my location bag

Contact me urgently as i have nothing here to wear

[protected]

• Cv
    Cvb Xvb Sep 11, 2018

The air hostess adde an extra product to my receipt when duty free shopping and add her etihad card number as well to get the points.

The flight was from Munich to Abu Dhabi and on 7-Oct-2017. The air hostess was Indian.

• Ko
    kondaiah naramala Sep 10, 2018

During the Abu Dhabi airport check-in lost the wallet and mobile headphones.. traveled from Hyderabad... Pls address my issue.. currently I am in Paris... To day only traveled from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi and then to Paris... In our airlines

• Hi
    HimanshuPatel09 Sep 05, 2018

Etihad Airways did not provided Bereavement refunds for my change in flight dates which i have to do since my father passed away... after so many email for follow ups which this airlines they just refunded 10% of the prices for saving there image... Hence i will never ever going to book ticket with Etihad in future ...

• Pa
    Pakistan0007 Sep 03, 2018

Hellow i am very disappointed 😥 my luggage missing in pakistan, Islamabad airport kindly release my tention. My all clouths and gift 📦 and much more in it. So plz take action to airport to release my 🛄 bag. I also complain but no action 4 days i am also wating my vication also ending.. I attach 📎 all document 📄.

Chiragkumar Sep 01, 2018

I got the message from etihad airway.but when i try to log in its indicate ur email id is not recognized join etihad guest members first. Then i try to join as a new member n its indicate ur email id was already existed.WTF..Tell me how can I login? Worst experience ever

• Ju
    Juneth ilustrisimo Aug 28, 2018

Im already delayed for 2 days now due to the incidents that happened in manila airport!up to now i didnt yet receive any update or official Schedule of flight !pls give us an update!i know I s not your fault but i still believe that we are your responsibilities!honestly im disappointed how slow etihad in fixing this problems!

• Et
    EtihadHelp Sep 02, 2018

@Juneth ilustrisimo Hey Juneth, sorry we did not get back to you earlier. If you are not rebooked yet or if you need any assistance, please send us a private message on any of our social medial channels e.g. Facebook or Twitter, and we will look into it for you. Thank you. *Ari