Ethan AllenPoor Workmanship/Poor Customer Service

L

Purchased a leather couch and loveseat from Ethan Allen in 2007. After the first year the frame of the couch broke and they came out and replaced it. The new couch now has a pillow that is not made well and doesn't fit on the couch properly. I called their customer service and two gentlemen came out and looked at the pillow. They agreed and said this is not a problem at all, and we will have Ethan Allen replace the pillow. Two weeks later I get a call from customer service...they won't replace the pillow cause now the couch is out of warranty. I argued with the lady and got absolutely nowhere. I spent around $8000 on these couches and the workmanship is horrible and shame on Ethan Allen for their poor customer service. I will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN! Out of warranty it a pillow for christsakes!

• P
      Apr 09, 2009

At Ethan Allen we are committed to providing our clients with superior service and a total design experience. We would like to take this opportunity to offer our assistance. Please contact us at 203.743.8663 via telephone or email Paula Mandeville, our Director of Retail Services at [protected]@ethanalleninc.com.

• L
      Apr 29, 2009

I would suggest you contact the corporate office. The inserts made for ALL of the upholstery is horrible. By the way was it the Brady or Barrister Sofa and Loveseat you purchased? I can tell you if the item number of the product you purchsed begins with a 79 or ends with a letter such as an H or S there have been many, many complaints about those items and corporate is well aware of it. Good luck to you and DON'T GIVE UP! Email Farooq Kathwari the president if you have to!