Ethan Allenaudrey sofa

H Aug 28, 2018 Review updated:

I chose Ethan Allen to purchase an Audrey sofa and two small benches because of their reputation for quality. While the selection process was okay, my experience since the products have been delivered has been anything but. The sofa does not look anything like I ordered. The cushions are full of wrinkles. I took the concern to the manager at the Ethan Allen store but was told cushions with wrinkles are typical. The sofa I saw online and in the store when ordering had no wrinkles on the cushions. It has been 8 days since I have received the sofa and the wrinkles are getting worse by day. I wonder what would it look like in 6 months, a year, ... I paid $3, 000 for one sofa and was expecting a quality product.

Ethan Allen

• E
      Aug 30, 2018

Thank you for letting us know your feedback. We pride ourselves on our quality, and we are very sorry you are disappointed in your sofa cushions. While some comfort wrinkles can occur, we are going to send out new casings for you to ensure there are no issues with the sewing that might be causing more of this than normal. Robin at your local service center will be reaching out to you to discuss next steps.

Sincerely, Jordan ([protected]@ethanallen.com)

• D
      Nov 07, 2019

@EthanallenCS I find this very interesting since I am having the same problem with cushions on my Bennett sofa. They have tried to fix it twice by adding batting to fill out the cushions which only got stuck in the zipper. Then they replaced the 3 back cushions which were originally made in medium firmness. They replaced with firm firmness and it did not fill out the cushions any better. Now I am asking for a refund since I am tired of having a dumpy looking sofa. Regional Manager is now saying my sofa is fantastic and is Ethan Allen standards. Terrible quality and terrible customer service that they can't admit they have a problem. How do you fix a problem if you deny it exists? I purchased the sofa at the Ethan Allen store in Sarasota FL so they know who I am.