Essovery rude frightening behaviour of sales associate

The incident occurred at around 06:30pm on [protected]@017 at ESSO Gas Station located on Salem & Rossland Intersection opposite to Ajax Fire Station:

While my wife trying to pay the gas bill by swapping hot TD Gold Visa card, the transaction did not go well in the first entry. Your Associate (only one available and serving during that period) grabbed her card all of sudden from across the counter from her hand and used TAP option to complete the transaction and insulted and terrified my wife. She is really upset and moved with this incident.

I contacted from my cell to discuss the incident why he did what he did, his response was whatever happened has already happened and challenged me that we could contact police or anyone else.

I have already send my official feedback to the ESSO station in question with date & time stamp. I demand some sort of discipline on these kind of rude, unfriendly, service sales associate and provide feedback to us the kind of corrective action to coach & discipline this kind of individuals those impact your ESSO's public reputation.

Please provide details on your follow up action from this complaint.

Thanks & Regards,