Esso Retail- Car Wash, Regina, SaskatchewanCar wash maintenance

Yesterday I used the albert & parliament avenue esso to wash my car,... The bays (All of them) were filthy, as is common practice. The vinyl curtains separating the wash bays are so tight, it is nearly impossible to not make contact with the dividers, separating the wash bays. While the lighting is what it is,... It makes it difficult to see how the car is cleaned.

When I entered the wash bay, the wash brush was on the mucky floor,... Do I really want to scrub my car with a brush that has grit on it?

I had to pay in excess of $12.00 for a car wash that still left my car looking dirty. Worse than that, my coat was coated with grime from making contact with the vinyl curtain separating the wash bays. I suspect my dry-cleaning bill will be close to $30.00.

Looking around,... Paint is peeling, the steel access doors into the retail area are corroded and rusting.

I can't speak for other esso retailer and carwash bays, but this one needs some desperate tlc before I will ever use it again.

I can be reached at [protected]

Sincerely pissed,