Resolved Esso Gas Station — never again
July 11, 2008 I stopped at the esso gas station on Fraser highway of the Langley by pass.
I purchased $20 gas cash. I went out to pump it.
The pump kept flashing prepay beeping, and the last consumer’s amount of gas was still on the screen, so, I thought he had not reset it. I went back in to tell him, he said I must have pumped it.
I said I did not. After some discussion, I did get my $20 of gas, but, I will never go back or to any Esso station, ever again. It was a man attendant which I don't usually deal with, and didn't appreciate the way he treated me. I spend a lot of money there a month, and it will be their loss. They have lost a valued customer and nothing that is said or done from here on in will ever make me go back there or any Esso gas station.
More Esso Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa
- Esso Car Wash - Broken Tail Light
- Esso - trauma head injury
- Esso - def pump
- Esso - self service gas station
- Esso Lindsay, Ontario - texting on cell phone while pumping gas
- Esso - inappropriate language by staff