Esso Gas Stationfalse advertisement

Z

The sign displays 99.9 cents per litre minus the 3.5 cents discount I thought I would be getting a good deal; I'm pretty sure most if not all that pulled in the station thinks the same way as well. I went in intending to pump some gas, when I got to the pump it read 98.2 cents. I mean 99.9 cents minus 3.5 cents is not 98.2 cents. So I went inside and asked, and the attendant told me that there is something wrong with there sign outside and that they just left it that way.
I would just want to report the issue because a lot of people are not like me, they would probably start pumping thinking that they are getting a good deal, but not the deal they went in for. The 99.9 cents minus the 3.5 cents discount which would total to 96.4 cents deal. Please do something about it before someone takes it to the consumer protection people. Thanks for your immediate attention.