Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gbepoch billing on my credit card

This company keeps coming up and charging me different amounts on my credit card. I don't know what this is and I want to know how to get my money back.

• Te
    Teresa Miszlai Nov 27, 2012

I have the same problem. i am from venezuela and my credit card has charged by this company ifferents amounts, since january until march 2012

• He
    Hemant P Singh Aug 22, 2012

Have same problem here. Getting billed for something I am not aware of. What is this epoch thingy?