The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Epoch — ripped off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
EPOCH took $4, 000.00 from my debit, checking account. I just found out this week. $29.95 and $39.95.
Someone used my card number to purchase 3 memberships I never heard of, and yes Epoch is the billing company.
Epoch even admitted it that I was not the the one who ordered the memberships.
Never did Epoch ever emailed me that I had an account with them. 5 years this went on.
This is a scam company that takes money from people all over the world.
I wrote to the FBI through emails and waiting for a response. What can you do since it went througha Visa Stamped Debit card ?
How is a person suppose to know if a money was taken out of an account if they never ordered anything.?
When I noticed Epoch this week, I thought it was an insurance company and credit security company.
This is a world wide scam and robberies with Epoch. If anyone knows they're address let me know. The FBI wants to know. [protected]@hotmail.com.
More Epoch Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card
- Epoch - terrible company!
- Epoch - scam
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card
- Epoch - monthly payments
- Epoch.com - fruad
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments