EpicDealvery disappointed!

T

I have ordered a bag from EpicDeal website. When I received it I was very disappointed with my purchased because the bag looked nothing like pictures on their website! Before I made my order I checked the reviews and the were only positive ones, but now I know they all were 100% fake! The bag was much smaller than I expected and material was incorrect! I tried to contact someone from customer service but they never answered! Very disappointing experience!

• Updated by Richard Bratcher · May 30, 2018

The book bag I order looks nothing like picture. I need a big book bag like the US service men carry, but a receive a mini book bag like a middle schooler female will wear. My name is Richard Bratcher & my # [protected]. Order number is. # 417238. Need to return and get the right size

• Updated by Richard Bratcher · May 30, 2018

The book bag I received looks nothing like the picture. I order a large Military Style book bag, but received a mini middle school book bag wearing by female instead.

• Updated by Richard Bratcher · Jun 02, 2018

need to return my book bag, it received the wrong book bag. I order the military size book bag and received a mini book bag. Please send the information soon that I can do a return please.

• Updated by Richard Bratcher · Jun 19, 2018

This is the 9th attempt to contract Yall, have to get a better system. I received that wrong size book bag over two weeks ago. I need to send it back in exchange for the proper one. Need address. & shipping place to forward the book bag. My name is Richard Bratcher
    2310 Mahon St
    Pittsburgh Pa, 15219
    [email protected]
    [protected]

• Updated by SemperFi1970 · May 21, 2019

Camo shorts! Never received? Is this a scam? Not good to treat Veterans like this.

RHW

• Updated by Talapakula madhu · Jun 16, 2019

Dear sir,
    I want to return my Order EDS3664.

• Updated by Talapakula madhu · Jun 16, 2019

Dear sir,
    Contact me and confirm me to return my Order EDS3664.

• Updated by Talapakula madhu · Jun 17, 2019

The order which I received is different from the order booked. I just want to return my Order EDS3664.

I want to return the Order EDS3664

This is Talapakula madhu. I want to return the Order EDS3664

• Updated by Talapakula madhu · Jun 18, 2019

Sir,
    Address details not mentioned in courier pack.

• Updated by Prakash Sirothia Advocate · Jun 27, 2019

This is the branded product of your Company
    God plz save purchaser

Comments

• Updated by Parihar narayan · Jun 28, 2019

Manufacturing defects in the shirt
    Size is huge
    Material of the shirts are of different quality

• Updated by jeetu khundia · Jul 01, 2019

very poor product

• Updated by Sheshrao Poste · Jul 01, 2019

Your EPICDEALSIN EXPRESS package with AWB [protected] will be delivered today. Pay Rs.999.0 by cash, return & exchange

• Updated by Sheshrao Poste · Jul 01, 2019

Epic deals return &exchange my order or refund my money.

• Ri
    Richard Bratcher Aug 15, 2018

I received the wrong book bag, I like to return it for the correct one

• Ri
    Richard Bratcher Aug 20, 2018

The item I received looks nothing like the picture. I order a large Military style book bag, but received a middle school mini book bag for a female. My name is Richard Bratcher
    2310 Mahon St
    Pittsburgh, Pa 15219
    [protected].
    Need to return and get a large size book bag

Tad Gogolin Aug 20, 2018

I have not received my order. It was ordered on 5/4/18.
    I did not receive a tracking number.
    Please let me know where the package is.
    If I don't receive by 6/6 /18. Please refund my money ASAP.
    If I don't hear from you by 6/11/18. I will tell the proper authorities of your business practices.
    I have read a lot and they are not good.

• Al
    Albert Marie-rose Nov 11, 2018

I order a Authentic Tibetan Bracelet Turquoise going on 2 months and nothing yet, they took the payment out of my bank the same day that I made the order. the receipt # is 263380.

I WANT MY BRACELET OR MY MONEY BACK

Ta'Marcus Mitchell Nov 13, 2018

I purchase a Large Military Backpack for $44.00 plus shupping totalk $53.00. That was a month ago. I sent emails under the name [email protected] and [email protected] showing proof of purchase.

• Ke
    Ken Sprague Mar 24, 2019

On January 27, 2019, I purchased three items; a watch, a fitness tracker, and a waist pack. It has been 7 weeks, and no delivery information has ever been sent. I now want my money back!

• Se
    SemperFi1970 May 28, 2019

Is this a scam? I never received them!

• Mi
    Mills56 Jun 15, 2019

I ordered a green backpack from Epic Valley. I lost my order number, but have the Invoice # - c67755079434821 and the Transaction # -0FX03590TU341392M. I received an e-mail that said it was shipped, but I never received it.

Talapakula madhu Jun 23, 2019

Dear Sir,
    As the product which I received is different from which I ordered. So, I want to return the product which I ordered
    Order EDS3664.

• Ka
    Kamlesh bhavsar Jun 23, 2019

Online I have ordered pack of 3 combos shirts and received the same but the size, colour and quality was not as per my order.
    Routing code :W/A-24/10C/023
    Courier:Xpressbees
    AWB:[protected]

• Pr
    Prahlad verma Jun 29, 2019

Wrong item delivered we are complain police

• Lo
    Lokesh Khande Jun 29, 2019

Order EDS3723 confirmed
    Your deliver order is not match as per display product and your product quality is very poor so please return your order and refund my money I am many time mail your help desk but not your reply.

• Dh
    Dhonsi Jun 30, 2019

My prouduct no AwB#[protected] fake product

• Pa
    Parihar narayan Jul 06, 2019

Manufacturing defects in shirt
    Size is huge
    Materail of the 2 shirts are of different quality

• Pr
    Prakash Sirothia Advocate Jul 06, 2019

As you show in your Advertisement the delivered product does not match in any Standard
    The product is worst categary and shameful

• Yo
    Yogesh2020 Jul 06, 2019

I ordered 3 shirts. (Rs. 999) But size, design and colour is changed... As a customer I mean very upset... First time I ordered anything online and I feeling cheated...

• Vi
    vineet Agrawal Jul 07, 2019

Sir,
    Dear Team,
    I was given the Order online for your side and given the Combo product as 3 formal shirt and today i pick the courier and look the product but all shirt is different for my order and size is 42 and i given the size 38 ( Small) so request to you please return the product and refund the money.

• Sh
    Sheshrao Poste Jul 07, 2019

Retern & exchange my order, because change my branded xl size shirt order & give me ordernary small size shirt.

• Je
    jeetu khundia Jul 07, 2019

I have ordered 3shirts from Epic deal order no. EDS10559. When I received it today I was very disappointed with my purchase because the quality of the shirt is very poor and it is not properly stitched and the colour is not as in the advertisement. So I want to return it. Please kindly make..

Satyendra Sharma Jul 07, 2019

I have return this product . This is very bad product. My contact no. [protected]

• Br
    Brian Daley Jul 13, 2019

I purchased a watch the first week of May and I still have not received it? I have emailed customer service several times. They have offered on 3 separate occasions to reship the product with a discount. I'm starting to believe I got scammed!

• Go
    Gopi u Jul 13, 2019

I am order shirts are not match to your delivery shirts and quality is very poor

• Je
    Jerry06 Oct 22, 2019

Hi I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a hold of someone regarding my order. Now I'm not sure if there are different sizes when it comes to this item, but with that said the item delivered to me is not for a grown adult. Its way way to small to fit properly let alone if there is anything in it. If you have larger size please send me one.

Johnny sanchez Jan 13, 2020

I ordered both items on 12-11-19, and I have yet to see them. Sometime late December I emailed epic deal support and they advised me that one of the items is on the way and the other already was delivered. I haven't seen anything. I want to talk to someone on the phone. Please call [protected]. Pissed off customer!!!