Epic Deal Shopjacket I purchased

L Review updated:

I ordered a tactical jacket that took 3 weeks to receive. Upon my receipt of the jacket it had a very foul, rubber smell to it. Plus the jacket felt as if it was made out of rubber. I immediately placed it back inside the bag it was delivered in and emailed their customer service. I explained that I wanted to return the jacket because of the awful smell. 3 days later a received an email response apologizing, but if I wanted to keep the jacket if they gave me a 30% discount. I refused explaining that the smell was NOT going to come out of that jacket. I also requested that they please forward me an RMA, return address label. Again, 3 days later, they email me suggesting that I return the item back to them at the address they provided. Plus, that I had to pay for my return postage.
So... I received a jacket made in CHINA, that had a foul smell. They try to get me to KEEP the jacket at a discounted price. THEN, I have to pay for my own shipping for the return. That makes NO sense!!
No customer service. They sell cheap Chinese products, that are made from U.S. recycled goods, and want NO part of your returned goods.

• Updated by Johnie Wise · Mar 15, 2019

I ordered the Wallet on February 2, 2019. I have not received notice it shipped on my e-mail. The Oder number is #478599. I have not received the Wallet.

• Updated by Garry Culp · Jun 16, 2019

My item needs to be shipped or refund initiated

• Updated by Jitendra Singh Nagbangshi · Jun 22, 2019

I am delivered three old shirts.I want my refund without delay

• Updated by kuldip singh baweja · Jun 23, 2019

pls confirm t size it is xxl

• Updated by [email protected] · Jun 30, 2019

when i will get feedback

• Updated by [email protected] · Jul 01, 2019

I want to return these shirts and want my money back

• Updated by Ramanjaneyulu · Jul 02, 2019

Take product return and refund the amount

• Updated by Ramanjaneyulu · Jul 02, 2019

Goods return and refund amount

• Updated by Sanjay Kumar raja · Jul 02, 2019

How to return my purchasing item

• Updated by Matapathi Shivaprasad · Jul 04, 2019

Different product 3 shirts received
    1st photo ordered
    2nt photo wrong product received

Johnie Wise Mar 23, 2019

I ordered this bag about February 24. I did not receive an order number. Idave not received a notice of the item being shipped. I did get a charge of $34.98 for an item on my Chase credit card on March 14.
    I have not received the bag.

Ratnesh Dwivedi Jun 23, 2019

Shirts are damaged and not well and short, shirts clothes are very poor and waste.

• Ga
    Garry Culp Jun 23, 2019

Ordered 2 items a solar pwr watch and a waist bag...as of TODAY its not been recieved nor have i gotten any response to my e-mails...what is going on..l have ordered before with no problems.

• Di
    Dinesh Gulati Jun 23, 2019

The Product I received was totally different from the order, in size as well as Quality.

• Id
    idrees rashied Jun 26, 2019

The order i have ordered is not the one its a low quality one its below par i have ordered kurtoons brand when i open the parcel i was shocked to see this

• Ji
    Jitendra Singh Nagbangshi Jun 29, 2019

I have bought three branded shirts.But what I am delivered are worn out rugged shirts.I am utterly frustrated.I want immediate refund without further delay.

• Ku
    kuldip singh baweja Jun 29, 2019

i have placed t order for xxl size shirts pls confirm t size if u donot confirm t size i will not accept t delivery

Jothi Basu Jun 29, 2019

I ordered a checked shirt. But I received a another 3 shirts. I mailed to my complaint to your end but I received a reply no database found. It's highly irresponsible. Kindly exchange my shirts. I need a below shirts

Jagdish Thapa Jun 30, 2019

My order EDS 15827 may please be changed from COD to payment online...as it will be more convenient to me ... thanks

saurabh mishra Jul 01, 2019

Dear sir
    I have purchased a phone Nokia N97. It delivered today and i recieved it today but when i open the box it was not that phone which i had ordered.it is a wrong delivery. It is not the product which i have ordered. Order number is EDS9092.

Courier by Ecom Exp
    AwB # 8524623713

Routing code UP/KPH/KAU

• Am
    Amit Kumar Yadav 88 Jul 02, 2019

I ordered shirts but different shirts delivered me

• Ro
    Roop Verma Jul 02, 2019

This shirt is too short and different from picture. I ordered XXL size but company sent L size and shirt is in dirty condition. Please refund my money

Ramanamurthy Madina Jul 06, 2019

No proper helpline or refund policy cheating .no one respond to email or on direct contact, waste of money completely

Ramanamurthy Madina Jul 06, 2019

• Di
    Diksha Sharma Jul 06, 2019

I have purchased 3 shirts in 999. It's totally fake wrong size. Never purchase from this site.
    Please help me how I can return that products.

[email protected] Jul 06, 2019

I have ordered another pair of shirts and I found another one one so I want to return these shirts and want my money back

Anand Kumar Srivastava Jul 06, 2019

I have ordered set of 3 shirts of kutuons shirts but they delivered very cheap quality of shirts of different brand and colour. If they will not resolve my problem I will go to court. Return my money. My order no. Is EDS12803. Epic deal company has sent wrong shirts as they shown on the facebook.

• St
    [email protected] Jul 06, 2019

Dear sir my order EDS 13227 pack of 3 high quality branded shirt i received on 29.6.19 i not received the product i booked but received different quality so its my request to i want refund 7 want to return the product kindly do needful how to return the parcel what i have to do waiting for your feedback
    thanks

Suraj raikwar Jul 07, 2019

Order galat aa gaya reton karna

• Mu
    Mukesh Vermaji Jul 07, 2019

They sent another shirt and give the preview of another shirt

• Ka

[email protected] Jul 07, 2019

thanks
    Stanley David

Sanjay Kumar raja Jul 07, 2019

This shirts quality is too much poor such as likely total waste

Actual madarchod quality product

Ramanjaneyulu Jul 07, 2019

Products are not as shown and also very cheap quality .so take goods return and refund the amount.

SAROJ pany Jul 07, 2019

I hv purchased a pack of 3 shirts. I found defective and not proper size when opened the packet. The order no. EDS11879. Show plz return this product immediately.

• Sh
    SHAILESH KUMAR himanshu Jul 08, 2019

Product quality is very bad and size is small pls return this poroduct

Rabi Narayan Jul 08, 2019

please we want to return this shirts.. Its also. Not Worth of being called shirts... Such a poor quality

Matapathi Shivaprasad Jul 11, 2019

Different product 3 shirts received
    1st photo ordered
    2nt photo wrong product received

• Dh
    Dhanamali Panda Jul 17, 2019

The shirts didn't fit me, so I want to return it.

• Ep
    Epic deal Jul 22, 2019

Sir i buy the product but that product was not same that i book so i want to return my product

• Si
    Sisir Kumar Mukherjee Jul 28, 2019

The Supplied shirts are very poor quality, which I never use earlier, moreover sizes are short & damaged one shirt. I would request to Epic Deal Shop to take return these 3 shirts & return my money immediately. Number of mails sent to sender but no response yet to received.

My name & mobile is provided herewith.

Sisir Kr. Mukherjee

• So
    soma shekar Jul 30, 2019

​Hi.
    Greetings. and ordered no EDS14163
    I have ordered formal shirts but received different one.
    Pls revert back, as i have already mailed 10 times from 7 days,
    and till now yo have dont have time to reply,
    if so pls let me know surely ill go to consumer court to file case against the same,
    Regards.
    Somashekar

• Bo
    Bod Bailey Aug 24, 2019

Trying to track an item Order No. 511989, email : [email protected] . Can you send me details please