Enterprise Holdings — vehicle rental
I never had a problem renting a vehicle before until today. I went to the Fredonia, NY location for the first time and Sam had all my information filled out then asked about a person I knew. He then refused to rent to my kind due to their outstanding balance. I was not on the contract, not a driver, have nothing to do with any of the persons contract or outstanding balance whatsoever and offered to help.
He then said there was nothing he could do and I got it confirmed at the usual rental place I go to for enterprise that Sam placed my license number under an outstanding balance so that I cannot rent from enterprise.
How is this even legal? This was not my contract nor do I owe any balance! My identity and confidential information was submitted into an account I have nothing to do with and knowing I had a family emergency and my car not running right, he decided to go out of his way for a grudge for me knowing a person he does not like and claims owes him a couple thousand dollars which I learned after it was $767, which is also another breech of their confidentiality and not my business to know their outstanding balance or issues.
Thanks a lot and I hope this gets handled accordingly because I feel violated when I did nothing wrong.
I do plan on speaking to a lawyer about this also. My information does not belong places it shouldn't be. Where else and what else has he done with my information? I should not have to worry about this! That's some great business personnel to have!
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims