Endurance Warrantypartial approveal

L Review updated:

I think this endurance is a bunch of b/s this is the secomd problem I than had with this endurance it's all about the money. Now two month ago I was having problem with my van I call endurance to report the problem I was inform to take my van to a repair shop an I did the repair reported that I was having trouble with my water pump and endurance would not cover my, but when they call to sell the warrent I was told everything would be cover under this warranty I even ask him over and over if he was sure that everyting was cover from the engine to the tranmission to everything and he told me yes but when I needed to get my water pump getting repair endurance would not cover it. I was told from an endurance rep. When I call in that my van would have to completely branke down before anything could be cover under my warranty. Now two month later my car not working and the only thing they would cover would be lord behold is the water pump that was not cover two mont ago. I thinking it's cover now only because that is the cheapest thing to get fix now. Now tell me if that not b/s. So now again I am force to pay for everything myself but the $200 water pump that is now cover under my warranty when the repair shop state it would be $1000 fix the gasket.

RESOLVED

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 10, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd be glad to look into this a little more for you. Please give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Customer Care