Emprada.comEmprada online store

C

I am pretty disappointed with my purchase. I have already ordered from Emprada several months ago and that time had a pleasant experience. I decided to order from them again and their service did not meet my expectations. I have ordered two dresses and both did not fit.
I'm sure I took the correct size, but they made a mistake and I received two tiny dresses which I can't even wear.
I asked for a replacement and their rep said he needs to see what he can do and asked me to wait. Well, two weeks already passed and yet no one contacted me back! I tried myself but that was absolutely useless, they didn't reply. Something very strange is going on.