Menu
Emprada
customer service contacts

Emprada
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
1 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Emprada. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Emprada headquarters

Canada

What is Emprada’s email address?

Emprada’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Emprada website

Emprada working hours

Mon 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Thu 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Fri 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Emprada related to?

Emprada is related to the Fashion & Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of Emprada?

What is Emprada's Facebook?
Connect with Emprada via Facebook at Emprada
What is Emprada's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Emprada on YouTube at Emprada
What is Emprada's LinkedIn?
See Emprada's portfolio on LinkedIn at Emprada

Overview of Emprada complaint handling

4 Emprada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2014. The latest review Emprada online store was posted on Apr 11, 2017. The latest complaint Seller lied about the delivery was resolved on Nov 02, 2014. Emprada has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Emprada has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Emprada?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Emprada Customer Service. Initial Emprada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Emprada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Emprada. Discuss the issues you have had with Emprada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Emprada’s complaints

C
8:18 am EDT

Emprada - Emprada online store

I am pretty disappointed with my purchase. I have already ordered from Emprada several months ago and that time had a pleasant experience. I decided to order from them again and their service did not meet my expectations. I have ordered two dresses and both did not fit. I'm sure I took the correct size, but they made a mistake and I received two tiny...

L
4:14 am EDT

Emprada - The handbag has broken zip

I ordered Michael Kors handbag from the company www.emprada.com. I received the handbag, but the zip was already broken. The seller kindly agreed to change the handbag, but he told to pay for the return postage. I paid about $10 for the fast delivery, but 15 days passed and still no information about the order. I don’t know what has happened with the seller and why he still hasn’t sent me another handbag. Beware!!!

A
3:05 am EST

Emprada - Bad-quality stuff and impossible to return them

I ordered designer dress and purse from the website www.emprada.com. OMG, ‘coz it was the worst experience in my life. I got the confirmation info, but these jerks provided completely awful and bad-quality stuff. It wasn’t designer things. I decided to return them, but the seller refused to take them back. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.