Complaints & Reviews

Empower Insurancedenied car ins claim

my name is kenneth tasby...my phn nmbr is [protected]...my claim#296739
on jult 7 2019 i let a family friend use my car who has never lived with me go run an errand for me bcuz i was sick...during that time someone hit my car and they didnt have ins...so i called in the claim to file on my ins up under unisured motorist...my claim was denied with empower bcuz they stated the person who drove my car was excluded on my policy...i went into the location to where i purchased my and got all my copies of insurance documents...i have never ever saw a excluded paper nor did i sign anything to exclude a driver...when i received my documents my exclusion paperwork had been esigned by the computer and not my signature when it clearly states for a signature...i need my car fix bcuz someone has esigned the documents when it clerly states a signature..so now my claim has been denied when i have copies of all documents that i signed with my signature on it.but for some strange reason that one excluded paper had an esignature on it instead of my signature...could someone please investigate this bcuz its some forgery going on with this ins company...i will continue to fight against this denial of my claim...i also have photos of my vehicle that was damaged...

Empower Insurance — insurance

Got a letter asking for payment, I never got this insurance Policy number is EAL1524984 Insured name Lui...

Empower Insurancecustomer service

Not only have I been throwing away money paying for insurance that offers no coverage, the customer service is HORRIBLE! I had never been treated so rudely for asking a question about a policy I'm paying for. The agent in Waco, TX is extremely disrespectful and clearly does not have the proper temperament for the trade. It really makes a difference when the agent is not on a recorded line. I am without a doubt taking my business somewhere else.

Empower InsuranceAuto insurance - non existent customer service

Most worthless insurance company i have ever dealt with!
      No customer service of any kind!

They may have cheap insurance, but if you are wanting an insurance company that is professional and has competent employees and actual customer service...Go someplace else!!! This is not that kind of company!!!

I had a claim for hail damage on my vehicle, which took me literally a year to file a claim on, because nobody would give me any help!!!

When i moved it took months and months and months of getting them to update my information to my new address!

You are much better off going to another company that charges a little more...This company is nothing but a sham, a scam, and a complete waste of time and money!!!

Empower Insurance GroupBad insurance company

I got in car accident and my car was damaged by another guy who got his car insured at Empower Insurance Group. When I contacted this insurance company they’ve told me that no money can be paid to me because they are not able to contact another party of that accident. Is this even legal to claim such things?

Ania23 Nov 16, 2012

Empowered Ins is the company that claims zero responsibility. They don’t honor their customer and their rights. I don’t think that I’ll use this company again even if all their staff will be changed. Never trust them and don’t leave your car with them!