Dial Direct Insurance Logo

Dial Direct Insurance

Having problems with Dial Direct Insurance?

Dial Direct Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+44 344 209 0449 (Home Insurance, New Quotes)
+44 344 412 2138 (Home Insurance, Customer Services)
+44 344 871 1694 (Car Insurance, New Quotes)
+44 344 412 2137 (Car Insurance, Customer Services)
+44 344 412 2142 (Car Insurance Claims Helpline)
+44 330 332 8471 (RAC Breakdown Assistance)
+44 330 018 3243 (Windscreen Repair - Autowindscreens)
+44 330 018 1162 (Van Insurance, New Quotes)
+44 344 412 2135 (Van Insurance, Customer Services)
Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough
United Kingdom - PE26YS

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dial Direct Insurance Customer Service. Initial Dial Direct Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dial Direct Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dial Direct Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Dial Direct Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A

Dial Direct Insurance — unethical conduct with clients

It is now a month since my accident where i was run off the road and even though me getting my case number...

Durban
I

Dial Direct — claims complaint

Good day We lodged an insurance claim with Dial direct regarding a burst water pipe in our ceiling, causing...

Cape Town

Dial DirectIncorrect information given

Contacted Dial Direct Customer Services on the 08/05/2017 asked if I am covered for my Car to be towed to a Panel Beater due to the fact that it is not drivable as it has no clutch - was advised that they usually tow to the nearest dealership - explained that I have been in contact with a panel beater and they will fix the car - was then informed that I am covered up to a 44 km radius round trip - When I got confirmation from the gentleman that I can bring the car in on the morning of the 10/05/2017 - I phoned to organise for the tow only to be told now that they will only cover to the nearest dealership should I wish to get it to the panel beater I will need to cover the rest of the cost. I was shocked to say the least - I had always been proud to recommend Dial direct to people now not so sure anymore. I was also informed that the conversation was not even recorded on the system against my file. Dial Direct are forcing people to use dealerships to fix their cars - they are not open to allowing the client to obtain a cost effective way to fix their car. I have only ever claimed once and that was when my bonnet blew off - all went off really well I was happy then - the only issue was the place they had sent it to get fixed had taken more than a month and by the time I got my car back they had still not fixed the interior and my new battery had been swapped out for defective one but when I advised them they did replace the battery. this has really left a bad taste in my mouth. There is not much they can do in respect of this unless they are prepared to keep to thier initial deal - to tow the car to the panel beater

DialdirectCrooked dealings

On 4 July 2015 I received a quote for short term insurance from this company. I never accepted the quote and even in a call received from dialdirect after this date I told the guy that I am still deciding. The agent told me he needs my bank account details to generate the quote, the system wont do it otherwise. Today my account was debited with R916.95 conveniently on a Saturday afternoon with no call centre staff present (since they only work till 13h00 on a Saturday). To make matters worse is the fact that I've changed banks in the meantime and now penalties might be due to the bank as well.

I want my money back into the bank account with any penalties due within the week and will be lodging this issue with the Ombudsman for short-term insurance as well since this type of unethical dealings should be exposed for what they are - thievery. I challenge them to listen to both telephone calls and to prove to me where I accepted a policy from them.

S

Dial Direct — Still waiting for my car after 4 months

My vehicle has been with the panel beaters for over three months now. The panel beater has informed me that...

Johannesburg

M

Dial Direct Insurance — legal fraud

My question to Dial Direct is how many clients have they taken advantage of??? We paid our premiums for 5...

W

Dial Direct Insurance — insurance claim

Hi my name is Willenecia Spogter. I am a dial direct customer. I had a power surge at my house last week. I...

Cape Town

Dial Direct (telesure)Insurance third party claim

Firstly I must stress my disappointment in Dial direct insurance, I am been treated totally unfairly, First of all even if I am not your client and I am just a third party claim to you, due to me not having insurance I expect to be treated with respect and get feedback from your company as it should be by any company.

Secondly I was inconvenienced by your client in an accident she had caused and my vehicle was written off, and I get treated like a second class citizen.

The accident happened on the 15 November 2011, I had to submit my claim to your company, which I did, was never contacted by anyone, other than an Sms from a consultant Enid to say she was dealing with the third party claim. After me phoning you and not the other way around your company eventually had my vehicle collected for assessment a week ago, I had to phone again today to speak to Enid to get an update, she then advised me my vehicle is written off and she got the figures last week, and they will return the vehicle to me today and they will settle your clients claim first, well shock to me that my vehicle is of no importance and neither I, who is inconvenienced without transport during the festive season as your client is not covered for third party vehicle rental..

Well need I say more, the vehicle is coming back today, and I have no idea of what the figures are, what am I going to be paid out, when and how etc.

I need a full report of what is going to happen the way forward. I must advise if you treat me like this now be sure I will never be a client.

Regards
      Mark Els

Insurance third party claim

• Se
          Selaelo Valencia Nov 30, 2014

The same thing happened to my boyfriend yesterday, not only did this lady damage his car but she was rude too. She is also a client with Dial Direct, and my boyfriend isn't insured. She was reluctant to give out her information but eventually we got all the details we needed. Apparently Dial Direct should contact my boyfriend on monday.

He's worried because he is not insured and clearly Dial Direct isn't one to treat an uninsured 3rd party with respect, efficiency and clarity.

After reading your story we know what to expect from them now.

Dial Direct InsuranceOverflowing of water in dwelling

I, Abraham Philander, Id. nr: [protected], and Dial Direct Policy holder of Policy [protected] lodged complaints in January 2011 and in March 2011.Two claim nrs. had been allocated to me :[protected]/1&2. An assesor came to assess the damage. Up to now Dial Direct did not react to my claim. I am thinking of leaving them depending on their answer.

Dial Direct2 tracking devices on the vehicle

on January 2010 i changed to Dial direct on my vehicle insurance from a previous 1, because i was not happy with Altech Net star so i spoke to the Brocker of dial direct which is Botshelo about moving to dial direct and it was fine . I told him that i have a contract with altech wich i wanted to change he said it is fine their tracker lady will handle it, after a week he called me and said all is fixed i can take my car to tracker so that they can put the device i wanted, i did that and all was ok, or so i thought. January 201received a call from alfrom altech saying that i owe them meaning i have 2 devices on the car i then called dial direct they said they will call me back, i called them every week but they have been brushing me off i cannot pay for 2 devices now they are ignoring me i do not know what to do any more,

Dial DirectSkelms!!

Hiermee rig ek ‘n vertoë tov hierdie eis wat deur Dial Direct afgekeur is op grond glo van my premie wat nie korrek gekelkuleer is deur Dial Direct nie deur geen bewys van vorige versekering van 7 jaar volgens Megan by Dial Direct.

Met aansoek 9 Maart 2011 het ek versoek dat my versekering moet skuif van First 4 Women na Dial Direct (ook op First 4 Women se aanbeveling) Ek het met aansoek genoem dat ek vorige versekering gehad het; niks van tydperk van 7 jaar soos nou genoem deur Megan. Ek kan nie vir 7 jaar versekering hê op ‘n voertuig wat ek vir 2 jaar ry nie. Soos ook vir consultant genoem: Vorige versekering was by Out Surance met my tydperk van my Polo classic in 2002 / 2003. Daarna het ek ‘n ou Toyota Corolla 1982 gery wat nie verskering gehad het nie eerstens was dit ‘n ou voertuig en tweedens was daar geen finansiering op die voertuig nie. Het ook genoem van vorige ongeluk waar ek op ander party se versekring geeis het. Ek versoek versekering vir my Opel Corsa 1.4i en nie my verlede wat uiteraard ook gesien mag word as diskreminasie…My Opel Corsa moes versekering hê en nie geskiedenis van vorige voertuie nie. Daarna het ek ‘n dokument toe ontvang gedateer 13 Maart 2011 met premie van R407.99 waarna daar R707.99 as aftrek order verhaal was. Op die voorgeskrewe dokument ontvang van Dial Direct was daar geen aanbeveling of vraag gerig van 7 jaar tydperk versekering weereens soos met hierdie eis se versoek uitstaande aangemeld nie. Die brief lui: History in respect of: Your answers to our questions allow us to work out your premiums and to decide if we can accept the risk of your policy or not. Below are the answers YOU gave to our underwriting questions.

Licence endorsed within the last five years = NO
            Presently have vehicle insurance = NO (maar ek skakel dan om versekering te skuif van First for women na Dial Direct: duidelik oorgedra aan consultant - dus foutief vanaf Dial Direct om korrekte inligting in te sleutel First for Women moet mos deur konsultant gesien word as vorige versekering soos genoem) Gee ook inligting van vorige Out Surance versekering! Konsultant voeg ook by sys al self die inligting deurgee aan 1st for Women om die polis te kanseleer en aandui van nuwe polis by Dial Direct! Wat ek ook opgevolg het met Pauline en Ronel by 1st for women!!!
            Ever had vehicle insurance cancelled or application refused = NO ( ek skakel dan om die huidige versekering te kanseleer en nuut oor te gaan op Dial Direct. En Nee geen aansoek om versekering was al aan my geweier nie) Blyk konsultante wat die vrae lys invul is onbevoeg. Hierdie vraag dui alleenlik is versekering gekanseleer of geweier!!! Nou word my eis hiervolgens afgekeur!

Geen woord van enige “previous comprehensively insured without any breaks or interruption” op skrif aangedui op die brief of ENIGE ander dokumentasie ontvang nie. Sien asb aangehegte brief van Dial Direct ontvang op datum 13 Maart 2011. En hiermee versoek ek asb dat daar aan my uitgewys word waar dit in hierdie dokument staan dat ek volgens onderskrywing nie daaraan voldoen het nie. Dokument is deeglik na gegaan na ek dit ontvang het om terugvoer te gee aan enige inligting wat foutief of onderbreek mag wees of dit wat telefonies onduidelik sou wees. Aangesien telefoniese onderhoud baie steurend en onduidelik kan wees het ek die dokument ontvang van Dial Direct deur gegaan en geen foutiewelike inligitng gevind nie en dus die brief so aanvaar as korrekte inligting soos direkte vrae direk korrek geantwoord. Ek gaan nie aanvaar dat volgens Megan telefoniese geprek ek genoem het dat ek vir 7 jaar ononderbroke versekering gehad het nie. Ek ry die voertuig dan eers vir 2 jaar. Nie ten spyte daarvan ook dat Dial Direct debiet order van my aanvaar het en daardeur bevestig dat ek as kliënt aanvaar word deur Dial Direct en risko bestuur aanvaar. Om daarby aan te heg is ek nie die een wat die premie bedrag bereken of vas maak Dus kan ek nie vir Dial Direct se binne huise bestuur / berekeninge of aanvaarding en onderskrywing verantwoordelik gehou word nie. So ook nie van skriftelike uitstuur van dokumente inligting saamgevat en gestipuleer nie. En aanvaar ook glad nie die skrewe met afkeur van Dial Direct deur polis wat foutiewelik onderskryf is en te lae premie vas gemaak is en nou weier om uit te betaal nie. Verder is Dial Direct verseker bereid om foutiewelike premie van ‘n voertuig wat nie meer verseker word nie terug te betaal maar is nie bereid om die premie te hersien / herstel en uitstaande foutiewe premie in reken en verhaal nie. Eerstens toe ek aansoek gedoen het was die kwotasie R582.14 en ek het dit nie aanvaar want dit was nog te hoog. Toe ewe skielik bied hul vir my ‘n kwotasie aan van R407.99 waarvan daar ‘n debiet order was, wat toe weer verhoog is met die volgende maand se premie van R419.97 maar debiet order van R424.77 is betaal. Weereens dit NA die voertuig ‘n afskrywing is. Dit is skelm!!!

Weereens die oomblik toe Dial Direct my premie wat deur hulself uitgemaak is ontvang het het Dial Direct my as kliënt aanvaar…Ek dink dit is skelm en wat gaan nou hieraan gedoen word? Dial Direct speel die bal net soos dit hul goed pas en dit is onaanvaarbaar en moet reg gestel word en dit deur hierdie eis uit te betaal.

Korrekte proses was gevolg met die ongeluk: Dial Direct is dadelik geskakel en Llewelyn het bevestiging van ongeluk aanvaar en eis no deur gesms en magtiging gegee vir Metro Accident Assist om my voertuig van die toneel weg te sleep aangesien dit nie in ‘n toestand was om weg gery te word nie. Tweedens het hy bevestig dat die voertuig nie na my huis gesleep mag word nie aangesien die versekering kon weier om eis te aanvaar; maar moet sonder enige onkoste na Versekring se Yard gaan. Daarna het ek ‘n sms ontvang met die Ref No [protected] wat bevestig en magtig dat my voertuig weg gesleep mag word. Wimpie van Metro Accident Assist het my huistoe geneem aangesien ek geen vervoer gehad het nie. Terwyl ons nog by my huis was het ek reeds ‘n sms ontvang wat lui: Ref No: [protected] – vehicle XGY454GP has been delivered to TGS YARD Helen St, Hermanstad… sms ontvang 12/04/2011 19:06 en Metro dienste nog by my hoe kon die voertuig reeds “delivered” wees? Hierdie was weereens bewys van inkorrekte inligting en kan gesien word as bedrog. Maar dit word ook net “onder die mat ingevee….”Die ongeluk was by die polisie aangemeld AR88/04/2011 en was deur geskakel na Megan by Dial Direct op [protected]

Dial Direct (weereens Megan) het my ingelig dat die voertuig wel ‘n afskrywing is vir die bedrag van R64 464 en ek ‘n bybetaling moet maak van R3750. Hoe kan ek ‘n bybetaling maak as die eis nie eers goed gekeur is nie? Wat verder meer kommerwekkend is is dat daar weer ‘n premie afgetrek is van R 424.77 op 26/4/2011 en dit na die voertuig nie meer verseker word deur Dial Direct nie. En ek gaan hierdie nie aanvaar as ‘n fout en terug betaling terug werkend vanaf Dial Direct ontvang nie. Hierdie noem ek skelm!!! Dial Direct is vinnig om premies te vat maar as dit by die uitbetaling / eis verwerking kom het hulle baie stories!!!

Wat egter kommerwekkend is is dat na Dial Direct my 21/04/2011 verwittig het (ek moes self bel en uitvind niemand sal my bel en inlig) dat die eis afgewys is op ongrondelike telefoon gesprek glo waarvan ek die bande sal laat afhaal wat verwys na 7 jaar geskiedenis van versekering uitstaande. Teenstryde skriftelike dokumente ontvang wys ander info. Skriftelike dokumente is wetlike dokumente en ek werk streng volgens dit ontvang.

Megan het my ook hierby ingelig dat ek my voertuig moet verwyder wel teen geen stoor onkostes maar die feit toe ek by die TGS YARD Helen St, Hermanstad kom moes ek verwittig word dat my voertuig nie in die voorgestelde Yard meer is nie maar reeds op 18/04/2011 na SMD Pta Wes Ref no: HTP1101037A geskuif is. En dit SONDER om my te verwittig as wettige eienaar van die voertuig.

Blyk ek word gepenaliseer oor onderbroke versekerings tydperk maar hoe kan ek versekering uitneem op iets wat ek nie het nie? Blyk ook dat Dial Direct die bal speel soos dit hom pas. Die feit dat slegs telefoniese gesprek water dra bo skriftelike dokumente uitgestuur deur Dial Direct maak ons verbruikers kliënte; wat geen verweer het nie. Dial Direct se bemarking deur te sê: dit betaal om direk te gaan… is nonsens! En dis hoe ek dit sal bemark daar buite want dit wat Dial Direct sê hul bied word nie gebied nie!. Sien ook hierdie asb as onafgehandel en ek daarop aandring om hierdie eis goed te keur op grond van wetlike afhanklike betaalde klient.

Hiermee sien ek dat hierdie eis onredelik afgekeur was en hersien sal word. Aangesien deur Dial Direct se afkeur in my eis my los met geen vervoer en uitstaande finansiering wat ek as hul klient nie kan bekostig nie. Dan nog verder bly premies verhaal van iets wat nie meer verseker moet word nie!! Dat ek as klient aanvaar is en nou met uitbetaling van eis met stories kom. En volgens inligting ontvang blyk dit duidelik dat ek nie die enigste kliënt is wat so benadeel word deur Dial Direct nie.

Dial DirectInsurance

Hi, We purchased insurance for our S2000 which we wanted to transfer to Dial Direct this is insurance group 20 we wanted to move it to an Audi A5 insurance group 16. According to Dial Direct the insurance had increased by over £50 and a further £40 admin fee. I wanted to use my no claims bonus as I had over 9years. I could cancel my policy but that was a £40 admin fee. After shopping around my best option was to transfer with Dial direct to the Audi and wait until the policy finished before moving to another car. Which I paid for, one checking my credit card Dial Direct had put through charges after my first conversation with them which I had not authorised. When I spoke to Dial Direct they said they had no record of them against my policy and only when I said I was going to ring the credit card company did they check further and found the charges against someone else's policy which they said was a clich in their system. Which may be paid back so I should check and let them know and ring back if they were not. I rang the credit card company who said that as I had given them my card for them to take payment when I paid for the policy my complaint was with Dial direct, the credit card company only agreed to help when I said I was not happy as they had taken unauthorised money on my card and have agreed to send a complaints form. Be careful when giving your card that the company are not keeping your card information for future use and do not do business with Dial direct.

Dial Direct InsuranceDial direct doesn't want to assist

After having a small accident with my car, I submitted a claim with dial direct. The claim was handled swiftly, and they informed me the excess amount is R5100 because I am not yet 25. I phoned and asked if they could assist me and reduce the amount and showing some goodwill. I am an excellent customer, and have never claimed for any accidents. Me and my wife are both engineers and Dial direct have all our business. I have also recruited a lot of my family members due to good service received. So I would say I helped Dial Direct before.

However when Dial direct had the chance to assist me when I needed it they didn't wanted to help. I know it's within their right, but they have made a lot of money up to now out of me. And my previous insurer a few years back did help me with the excess amount when there was a break in at our house.

I would therefore not consider or recommend Dial direct again to anybody as an insurer and as soon as this claim is finalised, I am moving to a different company that wants to help their clients.

One word of advice: Treat your customers as you would like to be treated and always try to help them where possible.

Dial Direct InsuranceNot processing my claim professionally

My car engine was damaged by flooding, as this was covered by the insurer, the collected the car at BMW Springs for thier own assessment and repairs. Till to date, they have not done anything with my car. They say they are waiting for authorisation and also checking my previous history with insurance companies, honestly I do not know why they looking for that information, I suspect they want to build a case excusse not to repair the car. I have never missed any of their monthly subscriptions, but when it's time to claim, the send you from pillar to post. This is being ongoing for almost a month now.

Dial Direct InsurancePoor Service

My car was damaged in an accident on 15 December 2009. Dial Direct appointed Quality Assured panelbeaters to perform the repairs. While my car was at the panelbeaters, the engine was damaged. They refused to accept responsibility and Dial Direct eventually enforced a cash settlement offer on me. When the car was returned to me, several parts were missing. Dial Direct undertook in writing to pay for these parts. Now the responsible person will not take my phone calls and his boss does not reply to e-mails sent to him. We are one week short of a full year since the accident occurred.

Dial Direct InsuranceNot very friendly and started getting irritated with the unprofessional manner in which my quote was handled

I did an online quote for car insurance from dial direct. Was later contacted by the call centre staff. When contacting the call centre i was transferred (phone handed to other consultant after listening to them for a minute or so), then the new consultant didn't know who he was speaking to, even after again saying my name and surname. He then proceeded to ask me if i am accepting the wrong quotation from dial direct, after which i told him i still need a formal quote from them. The consultant so confused, was adamint that he gave me a quotation on [protected], but i never contacted them until [protected]. The more i told him i only asked for a quote on [protected], he went on and said he contacted me before. When he woke up he saw that he was talking to the wrong client, he had another client open on his system and not my online quotation.

Not very friendly and started getting irritated with the unprofessional manner in which my quote was handled.

• Aa
                          aassdd Oct 11, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s
                          Facelift bar!
                          Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18
                          FREE SHIPPING
                          = = = http://www.surprisefirms.com= = =

Dial DirectCall center harassment

Since Jan 2009, I have been receiving calls on my cellphone, (sometimes 8 times per day) from Budget Insurance or Dial Direct or 1 Life Direct, saying that I have left my number on their website, requesting an insurance quote. This is utter nonsense and a harrassment and invasion of my privacy, although someone could be playing a prank, but not for 9 months!!! My number most probably forms part of a list that was purchased by these companies. I have chosen to never answer numbers that show as 'private number' on my phone now. I had spoken to the Call Centre Manager, Lonwabo Hoho on numerous occasions, who promised to remove my number and details from their system, which to date has not happened. I have left messages for their CEO, namely Anton De Souza to return my call, but to no avail. I have never and will never in my life support these companies(whom I was told to be part of the News 24 group) and find that they scout for business in most unethical and unscrupulous ways. In these technologically advanced times, removal of and monitoring of my numbers IS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE, SO WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE THEM PERMANENTLY?

• Be
                            Ben Chung Jul 24, 2012

Hi I'm Ben Chung. Need a broker, my cell number is [protected]

• Li
                            Lisster21 Jan 12, 2011

I took out building and household insurance with Budget. 30 minutes later I needed to ammend the policy. 2 hours later I still cannot get hold of them to make the amendment.

This makes me doubt my choice of insuring with them! Shocking service, absolutley shocking.

• Gi
                            Girrander Oct 01, 2010

I was quoted a certain price for my car insurance and paid it the first month in May and in June it was increased by R200. They say they notified me, but I was never notified and how can they suddenly put it up by R200 one month later. I have a budget and worked out my finances on the price they gave me in May.

Dial Direct InsuranceTakes 9 calls for confirmation from DialDirect

We bought a car the saturday getting a loan from Wesbank. Needed insurance of course and chose DialDirect because they were the most competitively priced at the time. The monday we got a call early the morning that the the loan has not gone through because my wife had to be the main driver and holder since she was taking out the loan. We phoned DialDirect 9ish to change this, and ask for another confirmation. No response. Phoned again, and again. We noticed that DialDirect's email queue system was choked and not sending out mails or faxes. Phoned again and asked for a manual email done. They mailed us the wrong one finally at 14:00 after 6 calls. Had to call again to get it done yet again with the correct details. Finally at 15:57 we were able to receive the confirmation. I never swore or raised my voice. Yet I had 1 guy putting the phone down in my ear, one promised to have it typed and faxed manually but it never came, one mailed it manually but the wrong one, 2 raised their voices at me, asked for a manager 1 simply queued me. This company's service is horrendous. I would hate to see how they handle a claim. Planning to change insurance asap, be smart stay away from DialDirect!

Dial DirectRefusal to pay claim

My car is insured for partial business use ( can only make 10 or less trips to a customer a month). I had a car accident while at a customer 2 weeks ago and i found out today that my claim has been rejected because i was using the car for business purposes. I work from home and travel to customers maybe 1-2 times per week.. maybe.

Can someone from dialdirect please get this sorted out for me ASAP before I cancel my policy and change insurance companies.

Dial Direct InsuranceAvoid at all costs

My car had an accident on the 2nd of August, I reported the accident with Dial Direct and was told that a Lee-anne would call me to get more details which she never did until I called her after a week and she said she had been trying to call my husband and never got hold of him but after hanging up and called my husband she got hold of him. since then we have not heard from dial direct until last week when i called and the person who answered told me that the person who is handling my claim was Yogan Govender but advised that his line was busy, she said she would ask him to call me back, i then told her that im going to write to the Ombudsman and hello Peter cos their service was pathetic, she then transferred me and I got throu, Yogan made me so furious as he was asking me questions that i had been asked before so i referred him to my husband and he promised to call back which he also never did...it has now been 3 weeks and my car is till not fixed and the bumper keeps shifting and soon enough its going to fall while driving...is this the service dial direct offers when it didnt even take them days to sign me up and debit my account!!!

ganagana Aug 19, 2011

Please remove personal contact details like cell numbers and physical adresses. This for the protection of people who use your site.

ganagana Aug 19, 2011

I am so angry about your non-withdrawal stance. Please review this and before you sendour comments for the universe consumption, please do ask us if we want that. Please remove people"s contact dtails from your site for descency.

ganagana Aug 19, 2011

I wanted to know why you are making it difficult for some people to remove comments thy have sent to you. Sometimes we send comments not knowing they will appear in any website and we also give you our phsical addresses and phone numbers, in retrn weendup with unsolicited calls telephonically or personally. We trust you and such that we entsted our contact details to you when we have been engred by people who w pay for service, and now you are also not far from killing our images because of these unsolicted calls. Please play it descently. I am writing this on behalf of my friend who sent her complaint in 2010, even today she is hospitalised for having about ten stalkers on her phone. This is openning us o abuse by the very people we have sent complaints about, who knows if this is not their way of getting back to us. Please help us.

Please remove this

• Le
                                  Lethiwe Zondo Oct 16, 2010

Hi Dial Direct

What you are saying is absolute rubbish. There is nothing like flooded systems. This week I spoke to Lesgo in Pretoria who cut my call deliberately three times because what they did not admitting my claim for repairs of my car months ago is catching up with them now and the car is developing more problems because the first claim was never attended. The bonet is not closing properly and after any rain either the aarm system or the batery will have a problem and or it will not have sudden break and that means I need to plan my stopping aheard of the stop sign.
                                  I wish they can stop telling lies and service us according to our payment.
                                  Lethiwe (frustrated) [protected]

• Di
                                  Dial Direct Aug 27, 2010

Hi there Pianits,

Dial Direct here.

Apologies for the poor service, sometimes the call centre gets flooded and things slip through the cracks. From your post it looks like you could use some assistance. Please drop me a mail at richard[at]getclosure[dot]co[dot]za or tweet @dial_direct with your policy number and phone number, we will then look into it from our side and give you a call to discuss.

Dial Direct