[Resolved] Empire Today / Wells Fargo — billing
I had floors installed in my living room and dining room. I was advised, "If you pay it off in a year, no interest. Sounds great! The total amount was close to $3, 000. I get the first statement and pay $240... I do the same every month. Surprise, surprise... I get the last statement the other day, expecting to see a bill for $185 or so and Wells fargo has billed $500 interest. The closing date for the last statement was 07/15, if they did not pay off by that day, they billed interest for the year. I contact customer service and was told... "If you pay the full amout, I'll refund $100. Per the rep, I had to pay it off during the 11th month, because the 12th statement closed on the 1 year date. This is banking at it's worst.. And to think, we (tax payers) bailed these fools out.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today / Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior