[Resolved] Empire Today — bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
I had the carpet replaced. The carpet is bad . Right away it was snagging and running. I had them come out the inspector said the pattern was bad and the seam was bad. I told him I did not want this carpet. he said it would be replaced. nothing happened I called many times and could not get through.
They called me to sell me more items. I told them I had a complaint they did put me to customer service. They told me they replaced it, I told them it had never been replaced. He just kept repeating the same information. I finally told him to check it out and get back with me. Which I had to call him. He told me he would come out and look at the carpet. He did and said it would be replaced. Id finally got him and he was to call me back. He has not. Now I can never get through. Peggy Bobeldyk
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience
- [Resolved] Empire Today - lvp