Empire Todaybad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again

P Review updated:

I had the carpet replaced. The carpet is bad . Right away it was snagging and running. I had them come out the inspector said the pattern was bad and the seam was bad. I told him I did not want this carpet. he said it would be replaced. nothing happened I called many times and could not get through.
They called me to sell me more items. I told them I had a complaint they did put me to customer service. They told me they replaced it, I told them it had never been replaced. He just kept repeating the same information. I finally told him to check it out and get back with me. Which I had to call him. He told me he would come out and look at the carpet. He did and said it would be replaced. Id finally got him and he was to call me back. He has not. Now I can never get through. Peggy Bobeldyk

RESOLVED

• Empire Today's response · Apr 28, 2016

Dear Peggy,

We are disappointed to hear that your carpet concerns have not been fully addressed. We want to help make this better and will be contacting you soon.
    Thank you.
    -Empire Customer Support

Jamie070 Sep 26, 2020

We bought carpet from Empire Today and it was supposed to be installed on Sept. 2. They brought the wrong carpet! They brought the right carpet the next day but it looks horrible. I can send you pictures! You can decide if you'd like this awful mess in your home! They keep telling us they will contact us in three business days but we never hear from them. The salesman told us to wait two weeks to let the carpet settle! I have never heard of carpet settling!! We are still waiting for someone to come check out this mess! We bought carpet from you and got it at half price but we didn't expect to get HALF QUALITY!

I will not recommend Empire Carpet to any of my friends! I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and the Missouri attorney general's office.

Still waiting!

James Cates
    3233 Taylor Ave.
    Bridgeton, MO 63044
    [protected]

• Je
    Jeeshi Apr 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing the compliant request boards.

Software Testing Training in Chennai