Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Flooring Installation Empire Today bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again

Empire Today review: bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again

P
Author of the complaint
9:04 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had the carpet replaced. The carpet is bad . Right away it was snagging and running. I had them come out the inspector said the pattern was bad and the seam was bad. I told him I did not want this carpet. he said it would be replaced. nothing happened I called many times and could not get through.
They called me to sell me more items. I told them I had a complaint they did put me to customer service. They told me they replaced it, I told them it had never been replaced. He just kept repeating the same information. I finally told him to check it out and get back with me. Which I had to call him. He told me he would come out and look at the carpet. He did and said it would be replaced. Id finally got him and he was to call me back. He has not. Now I can never get through. Peggy Bobeldyk

More Empire Today complaints & reviews

Empire Today - fraudulent quote!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Empire Today - Steer clear of empire today!
Empire Today - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Empire Today - price deception!
Empire Today - cost of quote
Empire Today - breech of contract
Empire Today - Carpet installation
Empire Today - cancellation
Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
2 comments
J
Sep 26, 2020 12:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We bought carpet from Empire Today and it was supposed to be installed on Sept. 2. They brought the wrong carpet! They brought the right carpet the next day but it looks horrible. I can send you pictures! You can decide if you'd like this awful mess in your home! They keep telling us they will contact us in three business days but we never hear from them. The salesman told us to wait two weeks to let the carpet settle! I have never heard of carpet settling! We are still waiting for someone to come check out this mess! We bought carpet from you and got it at half price but we didn't expect to get HALF QUALITY!

I will not recommend Empire Carpet to any of my friends! I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and the Missouri attorney general's office.

Still waiting!

James Cates
3233 Taylor Ave.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
[protected]

J
Apr 27, 2016 10:11 pm EDT

Thanks for sharing the compliant request boards.

Software Testing Training in Chennai

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

730 complaints