[Resolved] Empire Flooring — installation
We had LVP installed back in May for our entry way, living room and dining room, and a small hallway. All went well with the appointment. My complaint is that once the cock or glue dried on the transition strips in the laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen entrances they started to come up. I called and schedule a maintenance. Tech was a No-show!😠
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018
Monifa, we know your time is valuable and we apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more, thank you.
More Empire Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience