Embassy Suitesservice and treatment at recent stay

S

During our stay we were sitting outside by the firepit sharing a small muffin with some birds. 3 women from your staff stood behind us complaining that we were doing this. They spoke in spanish & made us feel very very unwelcome. I know enough spanish that they were cursing us out!!! Being Swore at Really!!! First if you are serving american guest speak english other wise you make us feel uneasy but to curse us out is uncalled for!!! We stayed at Hilton & expected higher standards than this. Also the carpets in our room were filthy. The loud leaf blower at 5 a.m. completely ruined our vacation. Every single morning we heard them! Before I even came to your hotel we explained to get our points we wanted to use our Hilton credit card along with another one. I was told no problem. When I got there no one knew this. So they tried to run the entire amount through on one credit card. Then in front of several people the clerk announced that my card was bad. I had to go over again what I was doing. We got checked in and then the following night on monday they called our room and said my card had been declined again. This was in front of friends and I was totally embarrassed. then he clerk said "oh never mind I see the problem. I expect more out of Hilton and may never stay again unless something is done. At least one if not 2 nights should be compensated! I don't want to free nights somewhere else I want something done with this stay. The maid service was something else too. We had to run after the maid on several different days to get enough supplies. I was made to feel like I was not welcome and was not good enough to stay at your hotel. I am a silver member & I am planning lots of travel and was going with Hilton because of the service and discretion they represent. This was a terrible stay & I am tempted to tell many others about this that I travel with. I will wait to hear what solution you want to come up with first. But this hotel has issues. Also the menu at Tatums lives a lot to be desired. I also had to ask for extra soap & toilet paper that was not left in the room. Really Hilton live up to your name.Extremely upset and disappointed waiting to hear from you!!!