Embassy Suites — santa clarita manager refused honest complaint
We booked through Hilton website for a room last night. We had driven two hours to a concert in Santa Clarita only to discover the venue cancelled the show and did not notify us. But they gave us free tickets to another Brand X show in Pasadena. They did the right thing.
Embassy Suites did NOT do the right thing. They refused to give us a refund. We drove over to the hotel and again explained our problem. After 10 minutes of complaining that this was not our fault and we did not want to stay in Santa Clarita, the manager called me condescending and was making her look bad in front of her employees.
So I got the refund, but have very bad feelings about Embassy Suites. Will never stay there again.
More Embassy Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Embassy Suites - money scam 
- Embassy Suites - can't cancel reservation - I hate embassy suites!!! 
- Embassy Suites - overcharged 
- Embassy Suites - dirty hotel
- Embassy Suites - missing camera 
- Embassy Suites - shuttle service from dulles airport
- Embassy Suites - service and treatment at recent stay
- Embassy Suites - I have never experienced the kind of service or lack of service I received at that embassy suites
- Embassy Suites - reservation system
- Embassy Suites - construction. elevator, customer service