eflorist.comgoods not as advertised

G

I ordered flowers from eflorist.com for my mother thanking her for her decision to have chemotherapy after being told by her Doctor she has Cancer in her liver.
I first ordered the Regular size Bouquet called " WOW ". The price for this including a vase and delivery was £41.85 . After maybe half an hour I phoned customer services and asked if they could change my order to the large size bouquet which was an extra £20, 00 bringing the total to £61.85.
My complaint is about the difference in what is advertised and what was delivered.
I have been offered £20 refund by eflorist but at first refused this offer as I did not think it was good enough due to the obvious difference to what is shown and what was delivered.
Since this time I decided to take them up on their offer of the £20 refund, and have emailed them about my this, but have had no response whatsoever, hence my contacting you to see if you can help me regarding this complaint.
My photo of what was delivered is on the left. What was advertised is on the right.
Also on my invoice they have charged me for some other bouquet called " PARADE "

goods not as advertised
goods not as advertised

• Jh
    JHS2 Jul 27, 2009

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT order any flowers from eflorist.com...They will charge you at least an additional $15.00 for "conversion" of Canadian dollars to US dollars. The website states all prices are in US dollars. They are defrauding everyone who had ordered from them.