Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist Logo

Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist

Having problems with Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist?

+31 207 028 100 (Netherlands)
+44 333 577 6635 (United Kingdom)
+43 720 2290 94 (Austria)
+32 38 081 173 (Belgium)
Postboks 43, 1309 Rud

Poland
Sowińskiego 18A, 60-283 Poznań

Complaints & Reviews

overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product

I paid $10 extra for same-day delivery. The flowers arrived two days later than the approximated delivery date. The delivery agency put someone elses name on the card, so the recipient didn't know who they were from. I was invoiced for $47 but my credit card was actually charged $53, plus a foreign transaction fee, because unbeknownst to me this "company" is outside the USA. At no point during the transaction was that ever clear. They list the prices and final transaction in USD, but because the transaction is routed through British Columbia there are "additional charges" which were not initially disclosed.

I have been on the phone with someone there for about an hour and getting absolutely nowhere. When asked about a refund she keeps responding with "We can't do that." When I ask to speak with the person who won't authorize a refund she puts me on hold for long periods of time. I've tried explaining that they cannot legally ignore formal complaints, but she doesn't seem to be getting that. I suppose I will try taking it up with my bank.

• Pa
    Patty Oct 13, 2008

I to have had it with e-florist-inc.com I ordered flowers for my brother's funeral on sept 28, 2008 they did arrive when expected on the 30th I was given a grand total of $159.08 I just got my bill they charged me $181.82, , $22.74 more then was on my recipt.. I called the Co. they told me I'm charged more because they are in Vancover, BC An International Co. So this is how they OVER CHARGE YOU!!! If you feel the need to GET SCREWED ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE, , OTHERWISE STEER CLEAR OF E-FLORIST.COM

Credit card fraud

I ordered a plant online to be delivered the next day. At about noon the next day, I received an email stating the the order could not be delivered due to a problem with the credit card information. After finally getting through to them, they said that I had given them an incorrect expiration date, and they supposedly ran the order through again. Then, they said the order still wouldn't go through because the bank had put a hold on the card. They suggested I contact the bank and informed me the order could not be delivered for another day. I told them to cancel the order. My wife called the bank and we were informed that no company had tried to run an order though, meaning that e-Florist-Inc was lying to us. She left info about the company with the bank, and we will closely monitor its online use. I'm curious - has anyone ever received an order on time and at cost from this company?

• Updated by Annaveber · Jun 03, 2019

7 days have passed, but the delivery has not been completed. Nobody responds to my messages. This is the worst service I have ever met! Never choose this company. SE3482228

• Pe
    person123 Apr 02, 2009

I was overcharged too.
    This is a scam. I will never use them again.

Andy2019 Feb 25, 2019

Germany. They screw me up with promised delivery.
    It happend not a first time.

Annaveber Jun 09, 2019

The didn't give present on 28th may .

Charged my card after I cancelled

We ordered flowers on Mother's Day and they called us the next day to let us know that couldn't deliver until the following week.. so I cancelled. They still charged my card the next day and it was $9 more plus 3.99 currency conversion charge. I called them and asked why they charged me the day after I cancelled and why is the bill higher then I expected they could only say there was a mistake and that they are not going to refund the currency exchange charge.

After getting nowhere they hung up on me?!
Very nice... I think they must be reviewed on MCafee, too.

poor service - theft

E-Florist: I am EXTREMELY disappointed in your service. Not only did you NOT provide the plant I selected...

Avoid to order flower from them at all cost!

Looked online for local florist in Dallas, Texas and e-florist came up. I ordered the flower from them and got the confirmation/invoice with the total of $100.29. I got the credit card statement today but they charged us $112.34 which is $12 higher than original invoice. I called them and the customer service lady who had a very bad attitude claimed that the difference was from the conversion rate because they were a canadian company!!! That is unbelievable ! $12 difference!! I requested to talk to their supervisor but she claimed she was the supervisor! I told her I would call the credit card company to dispute the difference and her answer was "Go ahead!".

According to their website, they deliver the flowers in US and Canada. I find it hard to believe the final charge was much higher after they confirmed the final charges because they are a canadian company!!! That means if we order anything from a foreign company online, we can't rely on the invoice/confirmation they send over?

Avoid to order from E-Florist Inc. at all cost!!!

Marty ONeill Aug 14, 2007

I had the exact situation happen except in the Atlanta market. They sent out the wrong flower arrangement for my mother birthday - important, huh? I called and let them know that they sent the wrong flowers and they said they would replace them the next day. I would assume this would get done first thing. Oh no! It's 2:00 and still no flowers. So, I call them and they say "she'll have them by 5:00". I am flamed broiled by this point. Now I have to discuss the $10 difference in price due to the stupid conversion rate. I would have NEVER dealt with this company if I knew they were based in Canada. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! They basically ruined my mother's birthday surprise.

Noreen Hotch Mar 30, 2008

I agree with your comments. I had the same problem. They sent a totally different and cheaper flower arrangement than the one I had ordered. Then when I called to complain they more or less said "tough" there is nothing we can do or will do about it. The person on the phone had a really bad attitude and when I asked for a supervisor she said she was one.I WILL NEVER, EVER use them again. I think they should be freported to the Better Business Bureau
    They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Christy Apr 19, 2008

I am having an awful time with these people right now as well. First off they messed up nine things on my order. Address, names, city etc. When i called back to have the information changed they kept hanging up on me. Finally when i got through 2 hours later!!! they fixed the information and said they would send me a new order confirmation. 30 minutes have gone by and still no confirmation. I now call them back and continue to get hung up on for around an hour. I finally get through and tell them i want to cancel my order but they state they are going to charge me $15 dollars? After everything i'v been through. I can't believe it. I ask to speak to a supervisor when i;m unformed by the very rude receptionist that she doesn't have one. Doesn't have one?? You have to be kidding. I'm beginning to get frustrated and she tell me "Ma'm i can't speak to you when you're acting like this and hanges up on me! I immediatly call back and ask her why she hung up on me when she states "Well there's nothing i can do for you"! They now tell e that my order is in a 2 hour transit to the location so they cannot cancel. If they would have just cancelled i to begin with i would have been fine. But they keep you on the line until there's nothing ou can do about it. To top this whole awful experience off they sent the wrong flowers. I could have done a better job myself if i would have gone to the dollar store. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM E-FLORIST. THEY ARE OUT TO CON YOU!!!

Do not order from them - it is a scam!

Looked online for local florist in Orlando, Florida and e-florist came up. I ordered Flowers for my girlfriend living next to me on May 15, 2007. I was promised next day delivery. Today is may 22 and still no flowers. I called them many times but no one answers the phone. I left 20 messages and got no returned call, I send emails and I still got no reply. Today I was finally able to reach someone. They told me my flowers were delivered. I told them that they are lying because my girlfriend lives next door and someone is always at home. When I asked them why they did not return my calls or send a reply to my emails, I was told that they were too busy. The company is out of British Columbia and they are thieves. I was promised that my flowers would be delivered today but I do not believe them because they are liars.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! It is a scam.

Marianna Martinez Nov 13, 2007

I purchased flower delivery at www.e-florist-inc.com. The receipt (online and delivered via e-mail) stated the price of $68.97, in US dollars. Nowhere on the receipt or in the e-mail was I advised that there could be additional charges, price differentials, etc. Yet on my credit card statement, I was charged for $86.04 plus "currency conversion fees" of $0.39 and $2.58. When I called the company, I was placed on hold for some 20 minutes the first time (I had to hang up), and then 20-25 minutes the second time. When I finally reached an operator and explained the issue, I was told that the price differential is normal due to "currency fluctuations", and the currency conversion fee is also normal, since the company is CANADIAN! I was told that nowhere on my invoice or in the e-mail I was advised of this, and that this is misleading and deceptive. The representative told me that there would be a "credit" applied for the price differential, but certainly not for the conversion fees. When I asked for the representative's name, the woman quickly said somethign like , "Aliah". When I asked for the last name, she said "I am the only one here". Then she sarcastically added: "You are very pleasant today", referring to the dissatisfaction in my voice. I stated that I would report the company's deceptive practice to the Better Business Bureau; however, the representative's attiture had not changed.

• Mx
    mxvandus Jun 02, 2009

This company is sneaky. They knowingly give you the price in Canadian dollars and then charge you a higher price once they run your card. No where on the receipt OR on the order form do they state this nor that they are "located" in Canada so you have no idea that you are going to be charged for a completely different amount.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices