eDreamsedreams

A Jul 14, 2019

I have booked a return flight to Los Angeles from San Francisco on Monday 22nd July returning Wednesday 24th July, I called Edreams to advise them that I had booked the flights for the wrong week and requested a change to bring the dates forward to Monday 15th July returning Wednesday 17th July. The cost of the flights I was requesting a change to were cheaper than the original flights that I had booked yet Edreams quoted me $380 to change only 1 leg of the trip. I called Alaska airlines to query if there was anything they could do to assist my correction and they advised me that Edreams had only paid $102 for the original flights that I purchased meaning that they had added $80 onto each original ticket I purchased. This is daylight robbery and I do not believe that skyscanner should be promoting any of their customers to use Edreams when they are marking up the prices of the flights at a ridiculous rate and will then refuse to offer any kind of customer service to their customers. Avoid this company at all costs.