Having problems with eDreams?

eDreams reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 30, 2008. The latest review Full refund of flights due to easyjet changing flight days and times which was not convenient for me was posted on Sep 27, 2021. The latest complaint flights reservation 3565849329 was resolved on Dec 18, 2018. eDreams has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 997 reviews. eDreams has resolved 399 complaints.

eDreams Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 539 6719 (United States)
1º 5 Calle del Conde de Peñalver
Madrid
Spain
3390 Mary Street Suite 116, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eDreams Customer Service. Initial eDreams complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eDreams above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eDreams. Discuss the issues you have had with eDreams and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eDreams Complaints & Reviews, Page 48

eDreams & Easyjetdouble charging

I booked a flight with Easyjet from Manchester to Berlin and when I checked my credit card had been charged twice - once for one amount by Easyjet and once for a different amount by Edreams (registered in Spain). I stopped the charge with my card provider only to get a threatening letter from a collection agency in Spain for the Edreams charge. It was a nightmare to get it sorted out.
Beware of Easyjet and Edreams - they are the same company!

anamaria27 Jan 13, 2013

flight booked yesterday today at the aurport flight was cancelled and no one has been noticed.useless company, i had to change the flight and i might not get to see my mum alive because of their bad customer service.nevrr ever book with them .tarom and edreams .

• Ed
      eDreamsNightmares Jan 08, 2013

I had a bad experience with this company too! And they offered me 15 Euro's toward my next trip through them.After the absolute hell they put me and my girlfriend through, I started this FB page and started causing a commotion.Since starting up the Twitter, FB and other Pages, I had one of the Marketing Directors of eDreams contact me.So it means that my cause is working!
      Please go join and tell us your story! Let's share our bad eDreams Experiences with the potential first time "victims" or past "victims"
      Let's make them listen and do something for a change!
      Bad press make for open ears!

• eDreams_en. Sep 25, 2012

Hi Bluebirdsfly,
      Easyjet is an airline and eDreams in an Online Travel agency, where you can find more than 300 airlines, hotels, vacation packages etc...
      You probably bought the tickets at eDreams thinking we were both the same company, but we are not. This is why you were charged a service fee. Please if you need further information feel free to contact us at: [email protected]

eDreams

eDreamsproblem in taking the flight with edreams ticket

I bought ticket from eDreams to fly from Rome to Pais, but in the airport of ROME, I was refused by Kuwait airways, they did not allow me to get on the flight as this airline is outside of the europe, so even that I am flying from rome to paris which is totally allowed with my type of travel visa, it will still be consided as fly outside of europe and I will have problem once I land in Paris. So in the end I have to pay a lot more money to buy other ticket to go to Paris.

Kuwait airways tells me to contact Edreams(my ticket agent: edreams.com), and I should get a refund of the ticket. But Edreams refused to pay me any refund of the ticket. ...

eDreamsreservation

Why we believe eDreams is rather eNightmare!
      Re: YX5J5Y
      I made a reservation on August 3. Then I got the Referece number on the very same day.
      However, I got another email a day after which was August 4, sying that there has been a fare change so that you woul need a confirmation to preceed the reservation. I DID email back to proceed!!
      Just to make sure, I called your call center to double check on August 6 (Exact time 01:22pm in Spain). The representative told me that the reservation was canceled because I didn't respond in time. I asked what I could do to rebook the very flight.
      She SAID that I have go through the whole reservation precess online again. I said that I understood and hung up the phone.
      Then I called to check with my credit card company to see if there had been any refund. NO REFUND!!!
      I called back again at 01:36pm in Spain, and spoke with a Male representative and explained your refund procedure crisis! He said it will be refunded soon and I would see the refund on my next credit card report.
      I WAITED..
      On August 22, I checked the credit card monthly report.
      NO REFUND!!!
      I called eDreams AGAIN at 01:30pm on August 22.
      The represantative said, "your YX5J5Y reservation is confirmed."
      After asking to proceed, after hearing the YX5J5Y was canceled and the only way was to rebook the flight again, after being made sure to get the refund, why is the reservation still active????????????
      How could you confirm the reservation without my authorization??!!! Is this a credit card fraud?????!!!
      I will not stop to spread the news "what happened to me with eDreams" on line. I will twit, I will post on my facebook along with all the celabrities I luckily became friend through facebook, I will report this matter to whatever means I can get my hands on to prevent something like this ever happen to anyone else in the world because of eDream!!! You can cound me on!!!
      Please, bother to take your time to check the recordings of your call center to varify.
      No one should be misleaded as this on your company's total chaos!

• eDreams's response · Sep 04, 2012

Dear Chong Kim,

We woudl like to apologize for this inconvenient. Could you please send us an email to: [email protected] we will have a representative contact you immediately to solve this issue.

eDreams / Flightbooking reservation

dear sir or madam,
        On the 13th of july i have tried to book a flight ticket on line, so i tried Edreams for a cheap one and for the first time. When I confirmed payment with credit card error processing message returned. So I tried again on 15th july and was succsesful.
        Then i looked in my statment and find out that Edreams limited took the amount of 474, 80 EURO on the 13th of July after my failed trial of booking. In statement on 13th July is charged by eDreams Barcelo. For succesful booking on 15 july is charged by EDREAMS LIMITED LONDRES, GREAT BRITAIN. I am very unhappy as I can't speak to no one, and the fax number they have on reservation form is not working. your sincerely Boris Milikic

• eDreams's response · Aug 03, 2012

Mr Milikic,
            We apologize for this inconvenient. Please send us an email to: [email protected] we will immediately look at your case for refund.

Thanks a lot

• Li
            little_precious_one Sep 27, 2013

I had been reading about e-dreams website and really wanted to book a flight or a tour package. when i was bound to canada, , i booked a flight using my credit card. then i received an email that my reservation had an error; however, the charged my credit card with the exact amount of the flight fare including taxes. i was so disappointed and has been sending them emails for explaination why they charged my card then sent me an email about an unsuccessful booking. luckily, the bank had sent me an email regarding an online transaction so i immediately went to discuss the problem with my bank. i notify the bank to cancel any transaction with e-dreams. my brother said that they are scammers! so beware with these greedy dogs who lure customers with beautiful offers on their website and then steal their monies.

eDreams — dodgy operations

I had a bit of a nightmare with this mob - eDreams. As others have pointed out - they are a third party and...

eDreams Ukrefund

Nov 2011 booked & paid Edreams UK £284 for Malev air tickets, no problem etickets arrived. However, in middle of May 2012 just two weeks before departure Edreams mailed to say "sorry, Malev air gone bankrupt. We will try getting refund but you need to book alternative airline and we will not charge you booking fee"...I booked thru Edreams another airline for same trip...you guessed it, they charged me again for booking fee.
          Now back from holiday, all went well but before and after holiday Edreams continues to ignore my repeated emails re refund of my £284 for the Malev flights and refund of their booking fee. According to "Google" Malev air went into Liquidation 4th Feb 2012 and most travel agents were aware of problems as far back as Dec 2011.
          If Edreams could only get their customer service response issues solved it could be a good travel agent...my advise, stay away from Edreams and book elsewhere. If they refund me I would give them a different review.

• eDreams's response · Jul 27, 2012

Hi Shuggy48,

I apologize for the delay, please send an email to: [email protected] we will contact you with our customer services representatives to help you with this issue immediately/

Best regards

• Da
              Dany B Aug 05, 2013

Hi Shuggy48,

I am Daniel. You have succed to get back your many from eDREAMS?
              I want to tell you that I am in the same situation, I booked fligth thru eDreams with MALEV and I paied 276 Euro, and since that time I think I have send them more than 15 email, and generic response from eDreams and no action. It is really disappointing to see how companys making fraude and nothing happening to them. Mean while, I don't advise people to deal with edreams and I will try to contact authorities for this problem.

• Ki
              Kirsty Ashton Aug 09, 2012

It's funny you can never get a reply to an email from edreams UK, I have booked a flight via eDreams, they have taken the money but still waiting form my eticket

eDreams — double-charging and overcharging

eDreams has wide online publicity as an airline consolidator/online travel agency and as such seems reliable...

eDreams.comcharging my debit card

I recently booked two flights with edreams for my Mother and Nephew from Birmingham to Belfast ref ZVVSE9 I was charged four times with my card I used a debit card I have been asked to advise someone as this should not have happened could some one please contact me by my e-mail address please.

• eDreams's response · Jun 12, 2012

Good Morning Mrs Reep,

Your message will be forwarded to our customer services departrment, they will contact you and check what the issue was and fix it asap.

• Rj
                rjoy Aug 09, 2012

Dear edreams,

I booked two tickets to Marseille two days ago (6/08/12) - ticket ref 2W6N6C, and after receiving the 'booking conformation' I have not yet received the eticket.

My card has been charged with the admin fee but not for the flight. Today I received an email stating that the price for the flight has changed, however it remains the same on the website. Surely the tickets should be booked when they are actually booked, and charged at the price stated when booked! I have since sent an email to customer service and received no reply.

Very disappointed with this 'service'. Please could somebody rectify this as soon as possible?

• Te
                Teresa Reep Jun 26, 2012

Good Morning still awaiting a response regarding charging me for using my Debit Card are you able to put me in concat with some one who can help?

• Db
                DBernard Mar 22, 2012

EDREAMS !!!FRAUD !!!SCAM !!!

eDreamsmisrepresentation, fraudulent charging of debit card

Last March, I booked a flight from Nashville, TN, USA to Willemstad, Curacao. I purchased from edreams because they had the lowest advertised rate I could find at the time. However, the reason the price was so low was because they first sent me on United Airlines to Aruba, for transfer to an Insel flight to Hato Airport, Curacao. I had to pay a $34.00 USD exit departure fee for the privilege of transferring planes in Aruba. For the return flight, I took an Insel flight to Aruba, in order to transfer to a United flight back to the US. Again, I had to pay a $32.00 USD departure fee to the Curacao airport. When departing either of these islands directly to the US, the departure fee is automatically rolled into the ticket price, something Edreams conveniently does not mention, thus making their advertised price lower when in actuality I ended up paying more, and experiencing about three times the hassle. Edreams also charges a 3% commission fee to your debit/credit card a day or two after you book. I can find this nowhere in their fine print--I would not be aware of the charges had I not inspected my bank statement. Edreams' business practices are misleading, fraudulent, and I daresay borderline criminal. I will never use their services again, and I am telling all of my colleagues, who travel internationally frequently to avoid them like the plague.

• eDreams's response · May 21, 2012

Good Morning Mrs. Elrick,

Thank you for your comments that help us improve and get to know the issues that our customers are having. About the 3% commission we would really appreciate if you could send us an email to: [email protected] This is not our practice and we need to look into this. Keep in Mind, eDreams is based in Spain, could it be a fee charged by the bank as an foreign transaction? Let us know anyway as we would need to inform our clients that some banks may charge a fee.

As per the exit departure fee, it is somethign that should be charged automatically on the airfare, we are not allow to charge these kind of fees, those need to be included on the airfares that airlines provide to eDreams, however we will inform United Airlines about this issue to make sure we both provide a satisfactory service to our customers.

eDreamsmisrepresentation

dreams shows flights on the booking page as direct and then changes it just as you are paying. The price changes, they charge high service charges and have no customer service. This company is horrible to deal with and a complete ripoff.

• eDreams's response · May 01, 2012

Good Morning Bridgeta,

Can you please send us an email to: [email protected] We would like to know what route you book so we can check on it, we always need to show if there are any stop-overs for each itinerary, so we really appreciate your comments as this might be a bug that we definitely want to fix.

Please let us know how can we help you, our customer services representatives will be happy to assist you with your enquires.

• eDreams's response · Jun 22, 2012

Hi Mr. Adams,

Please let us know if your case has been solved. send an email to [email protected] we would like to make sure yur money has been refunded and will investigate the case to make sure this issue wont happen again.

• Jk
                    J. K. Adams Jun 18, 2012

Hello
                    On the 22. of May 2012 I cancelled a flight that was yet not booked, because i wanted to book the flight at the price that was in Internet. My credit card number was rejected, I still don't know the reason for that. I was told that i have to send the money by bank. I went to my bank the same day and had the money sent of, exactly SFR. 98O, -. A few days later i called
                    eDreams and asked if the ticket was sent to the person i was booking the flight.
                    The answer was: no, you have to pay more now.
                    I got mad and did not understand why i would have to pay more, as i was sending the money immediat.
                    I cancelled the flight instantly and since the 22. of May i am waiting for the money to come back to me!
                    I sent Mister Alfaro by e-mail the correct bank account numbers. I called so far about 10 times to Barcelona.
                    Mister Alfaro told me on the 5. of June that there was 1 number incorrect, but i sent it by e-mail correct. There was no mistake from my side.
                    My bank here also sent again all my bank account numbers to eDreams.
                    Now we are having the 18. of June, and i have not seen my money yet.
                    The people working in Barcelona for eDreams are friendly. It is just that i don't understand why i don't get my money back, why i can't call the bookkeepers there and why i have to be afraid that i will never see my money again.
                    I need your help, whoever is in charge, please help me to get my money back.
                    I sent the money in on the 16. of May 2012. On the 22. of May i cancelled the flight.
                    Now we have 1 month later.
                    The reference number is: YVQNQG
                    Greetings Jeannette K. Adams

eDreamsmisleading fees and

Name of the airline is hidden until payment is proceed. Ticket price is said to include fees and taxes what the buyer assumes to be airline's standard airport fees and taxes. Once the payment is accepted only, buyer discover the ticket price is actually much lower and the rest of the fees are simply edreams' ones. For instance, the purchase cost me 80EUR and only discovered after payment that the fee structure is 60EUR for the ticket and 20EUR for edreams. That is unacceptable to sale a product without explaining what it is and for what you pay.

• eDreams's response · May 01, 2012

Good Morning EmmanuelMa,

When booking on eDreams, after selecting the flights you will see on the upper right corner the Itinerary where the Airline companies are shown. But from the first page the airline codes are always shown. We understand your concern about the price breakdown and will work on it.
                      Customer satisfaction is very important to us; we do appreciate honest feedback so we can continue to improve our services.

• Al
                      Alegpr May 06, 2014

Edreams needs to examine its business model carefully. Hidden charges adding a 20% surcharge at the end of a booking when much has been spent time entering details is shabby at best. I find this approach fraudulent. Fraud is punishable by imprisonment.

eDreams — fraud.

I tried several times to book a ticket for my sister, however I never succeeded. I always received an email...

eDreams — no refund money,no contacts

I have bought 4tickets from edreams in january. (ref 2tx4l4) on 11 april 2012 they gave me information about...

eDreams.comno disclosures of non refundable

I work in the customer service industry and understand there are times when the customer must hold for 10-20 minutes for serviceget an email reply the next day. As a customer I know my rights. Here is what has just happened to me and I am hoping you will take this case as I am willing to provide you with my email conversations with EDREAMS.
                    I booked a one way flight with EDREAMS.COM, " for the first time on March 17 at 11:35 am..
                    EDREAMS replied immediately March 17 at 11:34 a.m. to my email : "Important", we have trouble with your credit card, we will not confirm your booking until we confirm your payment of $417.07 US..." "do not reply to this email".[protected]@edreams.com <[protected]@edreams.com>; It will be confirmed once we processed your payment, at this time you will receive our e-ticket at your email address.
                    I have no contact email or tel# for EDREAMS on this email and no where does it show "non-refundable" (as it always does when you choose a flight with any companies). There are no indications THAT I CANNOT CANCEL THIS REQUEST and also SINCE THEY HAVE NOT PROCESSED ANYTHING OR TAKEN MY MONEY.
                    As I needed to book something asap with a confirmation (which all of the online bookings with other companies in the last 10 years confirm within the hour!) I searched for EDREAMS contact email address, I found "[protected]@edreams.com" and a [protected] tel# WITHIN THE HOUR I called the 1-900# # cannot be reached???? I emailed EDREAMS customer service WITH SUBJECT: " CANCEL MY REQUEST NOW SINCE YOU DID NOT CONFIRM YET>Fw: Booking confirmation: 2623CR etc... dated March 17 at 12:49pm. I again sent another email March 17 at 12:50 with no reply. I assumed it will take a little while before they reply.
                    I needed to confirm our return from (my daughter and I) Amsterdam to Paris so we can catch our international flight back home! and did not want to get stuck waiting as I have much busioness work and events to take care of.
                    The next morning March 18 at 10:16 a.m. I receive what looks like an e-ticket from EDREAMS (agentid04827814).
                    I was shocked!!! I cannot believe that my emails were ignored from 23 hours ago! TAKE NOTE "my email to EDREAMS titled CANCEL MY REQUEST NOW SINCE YOU DID NOT CONFIRM YET, IS NOW 23 HOURS old! and EDREAMS CHOSE TO IGNORE MY REQUEST"??
                    I tried reaching them by phone1-[protected] (after searching the web for a tel#) I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 1/2 HOURS WITH NO ANSWER!!!??????????????They clearely provide no service! I was not able to reach anyone! This e-ticket NOW shows it is non-refundable??? Not fair! I sent numerous emails to EDREAMS to agentid04827814 and to their customer service repeating my March 17, 12:49 p.m. email request to cancel prior to their process.
                    No replies until March 19 6:38 a.m. from gb.[protected]@edreams.com ; In reply to your email, we invite you to contact our Call Center in order to get the information you request. You can reach us by calling the following number: [protected]
                    Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
                    Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
                    Sundays: 7:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
                    ( US Eastern Standard Time )
                    If the above phone number does not work from your country, you can also dial + [protected].

CLEARELY THEY GET THE EMAILS! I am not spending extra $$ when they clearely get my emails. They just decided to reply to it after their transaction and ignoring my first emails requesting to cancel BEFORE THEIR TRANSACTION!
                    Can you help me get my money back please! I spenttoo much time on this, EDREAMS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ! I will foward all that you need for proof. from an extremely frustrated first and last time customer! Diane Bernard [protected]@yahoo.ca

• eDreams's response · Mar 22, 2012

Good Morning Mrs. Bernard,
                        We apologize for the inconveniences, your feedback is very important as it help us improve our services.
                        We have sent copy of your complaint to our supervisors, they will be able to review the case and help you asap.

• eDreams's response · Mar 04, 2015

Apreciada clienta,

¿Podría indicarnos el localizador de la reserva así como el email utilizado en la misma, en respuesta a nuestro mensaje privado? Con esta información podremos revisar su caso y ponernos en contacto con usted lo antes posible.

Gracias de antemano,
                        Laura - Atención al Cliente eDreams

• Ca
                        Carmen D cuevas Feb 22, 2015

Quiero k me saquen de duda acabo de sacar unos pasajes a $211.72 por Internet por 2 persona y una bebe de 1 añito como me subio eso pasajes a $712.21 me cobraron demas llamo y ninguno me puede dar información es mucho casi docientos dolares de mas...me podrian ayudar yo compro siempre por Internet nunca he tenido problemas el viaje es para el 10 marzo quiero una repuesta es mucho de $211.72 por dos pasaje me cobraron por la bebe total gueron $ 712..21 por 2 pasaje

eDreams.compoor service, failed to deliver, misleading prices

Let me share my nightmare experience with eDreams. I already recommended them to change their name to eNightmare, it would be much more appropriate.

The premise

I wanted to buy 2 sets of tickets, for me and my wife.
                      I used 2 perfectly good credit cards, spent over 2 hours on phone with 'help', 4 times went trough purchasing process, send them money via bank transfer, had 3 pending payments on my credit cards, all that simply because I followed directions of eDreams website and eDream personnel. Price of tickets rose literally every time I contact them (of course).
                      At the moment (after 5 days of calls, repeated purchases and so many nerves lost), they are holding my money, i never got my tickets, so I went to Expedia, where I purchased tickets without any problem.

The plot

So I want to get 2 sets of tickets. My wife and I wanted to fly to different location in USA, meet in Belize and then fly together back home from Quito. So I visit eDreams, find tickets for my wife and purchase them. No problems so far (if she will be able to fly with them, remains to be seen...).

Five minutes after first purchase I wanted to buy my set of tickets. Purchase is made, reservation is sent to my email. Next day i received an e-mail, that error accured in my reservation.

I checked with my bank – payment is pending for some reason. So I called eNightmare. Everything but friendly person in support centre tell me to buy again (in poor english of course). I wanted to explain situation, but she didn't want to listen – just buy again.

So I buy again.

During the purchase process eNightmare site warns me that one reservation on my name has allready been made with the same dates (as if I wasn't painfully aware of that). I finish my purcase and of course ten hours later again e-mail – error accured in reservation – this time mail came in spanish language, probably to make my purchase experience even better.

So I call again. Slightly friendlier person tells me that there is a problem with America Airlines and I should try to use different Credit card. I asked, what to do with previous pending reservations – he assures me that those are not a problem.

So my third purchase with second credit card. Price went up for 100 euros already. Not to mention that price advertised was never equal to price charged (60 eur eDream commision, 7 eur commision for credit card payment, and who knows what else .) Again after 12 hours mail (in spanish of course) that something went wrong. I called again (eNightmare phone number allready on speed dial). So this person explains me that problem is in many booking pending (my previous purchases). I asked him to terminate those bookings, so I can try again. He promised to do so (I should know better...)

So my forth purchase. Immediately I knew that problems are coming – again message about previous booking pending. ž

So I call the friendly stuff of eNightmare again, asking them what to do. He inform me, that there is an option to make a bank transfer to them. Yupiiii!. So they sent me info where to transfer money, and I do so (15 minutes after my credit card purchase attempt. I sent them scan of tranfer document, as they instructed me to do. To be sure (after all, I do have some bad experiences with them), I call them to confirm the payment.

This time I even get a nice person, who is kind enough to inform me, that:

1. Ticket price on reservation is not correct and is higher that one on reservation (?)
                      2. bank payment will reach them no later than in four days and there is no way that my reservation will be still active in four days.

WTF – so why did your coleuage directed me to send bank transfer if it is virtually impossible to pay for tickets trough bank transfer? Of course she didn't know.

Next day i receive SMS message, that credit card payment was confirmed with American Airlines. So I send an email begging them to solve my problem.
                      They had my money I even gave them flexible dates for some of my flights, so they it would be easier for them to find tickets. The response was that I should deal with American Airlines alone and that they will refund me money I transfered. So I asked myself, why they are charging me 60 eur of commision if i need to argue with AA myself...

That was enough for me, I went to Expedia and bought tickets without any problem.

At this moment I have 3 payments to eDream pending on my cards (not so worried), hoping that they will refund me my bank transfer money (quite worried), tickets cost me 300 euro more, I spend over 50 EUR on phone calls, lost several hours of my life, not to mention my agitation and frustration...

• eDreams's response · Mar 12, 2012

As requested on a previous site, we have received your contact information yesterday 03-12-12, and our customers representatives will get in contact with you to work on this case.

eDreams — extra charges

Hi this company is doing frauds. I purchsed tikets on it and they charged 100 % more charges than ryanair...

eDreamsbad service

After booking an international return flight from Barcelona to Bogotá, I got informed by eDreams during my holidays that part of my return flight was cancelled. They cancelled my flight and booked me on another flight, giving me only 30min time to change flights in Madrid, which is impossible. After mailing / calling them, they just told me to look for an alternative myself??? Why did I pay them €50 commission?????
                        Once back home, I contacted eDreams to complain about this service. They kept replying that they were not responsible for anything, blaming the airline company. A Travel Agent should take up their responsibility, instead of leaving a guest on their holidays calling airline companies to find a solution. Result: NEVER AGAIN eDreams, better to book directly with the airline company you want to fly with!

MarthaA Apr 11, 2012

My friend recommended this site to me as I was looking for tickets from Madrid to Torino. I found a good deal and everything worked out just fine. I m happy to learn that eDreams is also offering deals in the US. I will definately check their fares for my next trips. I see in the Us the phone is free of chrag Thank Goodness!

AndreaV Mar 07, 2012

DO NOT USE THEM.

We booked some flights with them and they charged our credit card and at the same time gave the airline our credit card details so that they charged us again. They never paid the airline direct so we ended up paying twice!

Edreams promised a refund but did not deliver and we had to open up a dispute with our credit card company.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Also if you phone their customer service department it costs £1.53 per minute and they take ages to deal with you, so it is VERY EXPENSIVE.

eDreams — fraud

As thousands of people, today is my turn of being scamed by edreams. I purchased my tickets and am in urgent...

eDreamsfraudulent charges for airline ticket

I attempted to book a round trip ticket London-Limoges. After having submitted all my personal details, they responded that they could not go ahead with the booking because of server problems with Ryan Air server. I was asked to rebook which I did. I waited for 24 hrs but there was no response from them in spite of me emailing their Customer Sevices Dept, backoffice Dept, Customer Complaint Dept...Meanwhile when I checked with my Credit Card Co, it was discovered that they charged transaction fee of 4.50 pounds twice.This company should be taken to court for FRAUD.

• eDreams's response · Oct 17, 2011

Dear Peterz,

Allow us to apologize for the inconveniences. Would you please send us an eamil with all information to: [email protected] We will be happy to follow up on this case as our main goal is our clients satisfaction.

eDreams.co.uk — enightmare

This is a SCAM site - I cannot remember how I came across it but it was during a search for cheapflight...