Edgars Fashion / EdconAccount / collections - id 9303275225083

M Oct 26, 2020

I have been trying to get my complaint resolved through Edgars for almost 2 weeks now.

I would like to formally inform Edgars (keeping all my emails on record) that I will not make any payment until Edgars informs me as to why has my instalment increased from +-R250 to +-R475 per month.

Whereas, I never made any purchases using the account since last year. And yet my instalment has increased.

If Edgars wants me to continue making payments, then you must fix this discrepancy that is reflecting on my account asap so that I can start paying the CORRECT outstanding due balance for the current month.

Email: mahlogonolo.[protected]@gmail.com

• Pa
    Pam Riddles Nov 09, 2020

Good day,
    EDGARS AND JET COMPLAINT
    I am a very frustrated customer I phoned Edgars to settle my account on the 29 September they told that I must pay and they will cancel on their side to my surprise they still send me messages that I still have outstanding amount. On the 30th spoke to Samkelisiwe Bengu told me that she will escalate my query to the manager nothing happened, send emails several times no reply. Now they tell me I am still owing them. I phoned several times with no help. Phoned again spoke to Eulela Wantchu who said the manager is not in on the 9 november at about 08:30 and put me off when I was talking to her. Then I was transferred to the other one her name is Mbali who said her surname is the only Mbali in the department, she also said she will escalate the query to the manager.
    The problem is Edgars and Jet are playing with people’s feelings. The fact that they are migrating their system has nothing to do with the customer. I said I don’t want jet club and travel insurance anymore I went to JET on the 30th sep TRACY from JET Tembisa (TEMBI MALL) Said they will cancel it cause I paid now. Can you please cancel this account I don’t need it anymore and the customer service is poor. I’m going to OMBUDSMAN about this matter.
    Unhappy customer