Economy Car Rentalscar rental

B

We had a confirmation for a car rental in Rome through this company. (e-Voucher No: ) 3033284 EconomyCarRentals do not actually rent car they use other car rental companies to supply the cars. They are a car rental broker. We paid a deposit in advance or approximately 30% of the rental agreement and the rest was to be paid at the desk of the car rental company. EconomyCarRentals claim of no surprizes at the desk is a joke! Upon arrival and the desk of the car rental company, Maggiore, we found that the car we had expected was not available and there was no similar car available. The only choice was to rent a car that was more than twice the agreed upon price. The car rental company would do nothing for us and said we had to deal with EconomyCarRentals about this issue. We had no choice to walk away and try to find a car from another company or go with the higher priced can and deal with EconomyCarRentals after the trip. My advice is to walk away from EconomyCarRentals!

I have been trying for months to get a refund for the charges over our agreed upon price with no luck. It took months for them to understand what I was complaining about and now that they figured that out I have had no response after several tries. Basically EconomyCarRentals is a company that deliberately rips people off and there is no way to do anything about it. I suppose you could go to Grease, where they are located, and file charges but who is going to do that!