EasyHomecivil rights rental agreement

To whom it may concern

Good Morning,

To whoever is reading this after my phone conversation with the
manager on the phone on Saturday, November, 13, 2010. Before speakingand going into further conversation with the manager, he had asked atthe beginning of the phone call for " Mrs. ****" and then "Mr.****", both are neither on the contract/agreement, however he had been calling at the time to discuss further with my parents whom have no need to be involved as per contract/ agreement rules and regulations. The name of Miss ***** ****** is documented on the agreement. I wanted to clear some information, as per when I had
originally signed the contract it was understood that if that in the
future any of the contacts do need to be contact regarding finding a
client no information regarding the agreement is to be discussed with
the contacts of the clients. When further speaking with my family whom I have no contact with on a daily basis, they informed that a man had called from Easy home and explained the whole situation regarding the police and fraudulent situation, then threat was given to them (they are not even on the contact). At this point words were then exchanged, I as a customer could not keep my cool in the situation because I had a manager of an establishment talking to me like we were friends having a dispute, in which I did not find appropriate. The was no polite and professionalism taking into hand nor was there any sympathy from the beginning. I do understand that you are looking for me, I have not had a steady home in two months. However in all this time I have never once lost any contact or disappeared completely. I also understand that I have not made a payment to an agreement in a bit of time. But the way in which the manager at the store has dealt with the matter and treated me as a citizen has not been right at all and when I do complete and finalize and negotiate and agreement regarding the furniture, I will definitely go further to see that my rights, as a human being that were broken will be justified. I am an honest upholding citizen and in the next weeks to come there will be prove of that. A letter was sent to my parents house dated November 10, 2010 stating that from the date of this letter I have 7 days legally to either pay the fee or go to legal proceedings. I do still have both copies of the letter available for reference. With all mentioned above at this time I am proposing that today November, 15, 2010 I come into to store 510 and discuss today. The reason as to why I do want to come into the store because I was threatened by the manager that I do not have any legal representation and he stated to me that I am a liar,
and a theft which I will pay for, which I do not find respectful
coming from a manager in his position, with his responsibilities. I was
able to ask a counsel ( legal advice) to come to the store with me
today again for advice on how to handle the situation. I do have
until Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 to make a decision regarding this agreement as per the letter that was sent via mail, signed and dated by the manager Curtis Montiaque Easyhome, 510 Yorkgate Mall 1
Yorkgate Unite #127 North York, ON M3N 3A1 CANADA [protected]

[protected]. Look forward to meeting with you.

********* To further explain my complaint there was a fire at my building and I have no house to live in or pick up any of my stuff and easy home was the worse when going through this to the point until there they called me a liar regarding the fire in my buidling and a liar saying I could not get into the building which at this time it is still locked off to the public. As a normal citizen I will pay my dues, considering right now I have been given help from different individuals in my life, however I was treated respectful as a client nor as a citizen and that is my complaint. Just because the position that this manager is in he decided to manipulate as well as threaten me numerous times, as well as others whom are not involved in the contract.

• Ro
    robbirunner Apr 03, 2013

REALLY?? Stop blaming everyone else and pay your damn bills!

• Ti
    tired of forced downloads.. Nov 15, 2010

easy home is a terible company to begin with, , there quality sucks and the prices are high for what you will get.
    As far as a legal stanpoint goes, It is not there fault there was a fire and you are locked out of your building..It is your responsibility to keep your payment timely and up to date, If you have failed to do so, They do have a legal right to pursue payment, And a legal right to locate you.
    You are wrong, You should have payed your bills on time.good luck with a legal action as I am sure you will find that pursuing that course of action will cost you more than the furniture you owe money for.
    Fire or no fire, You owe the money, , So pay up..don't whine about your inability to pay your debts and threatin them, , You will find yourself paying there legal bills when they sue you, Garnishee wages and income tax, gst, ect.
    welcome to the world of responsibility..