EasyHomecomputer deactivation

I currently have a laptop through Easyhome, which I use for my business. I was working away at some important business things on my laptop and all of a sudden my computer shut off. Easyhome deactivated the hardware on my computer and I wasn't even a week late with my payment. I don't think that its fair that they could do that without warning...If it was an hour later I was on my way with my payment. This is not right and I think that something should be done that they cannot do that!!!

• Ro
    Roy Hoover Jul 02, 2016

l do have program help with my bills into one payment.easy home will get contact by that program you have deal with that program.l got that program help will all my bills help me out .l do wanted improve my credit rating.that include pay that laptop in least 12 months or little more.
    l am always not happy with easyhome service at all.l wanted used my laptop and not locked if customer has problems l know easyhome does not work with customer at all.if u wanted happy customer word out mouth or bad comments to friends and family

• Je
    Jen Brunet Jun 30, 2016

they did that to me too the girl screwed up and shut off my computer and i still had 2 weeks to go i have never been late on a payment they are idiots

• Un
    Undertanding customer May 23, 2014

They only lock down your computer if you are not paying your bill as it is actually their computer. You don't own it until you pay it off. If you want to use their computer, and own it eventually. Make your payments on time or contact them if your going to run late. They wont lock the computer down if you have a reasonable reason for going late. And if you don't want to pay more than the computer is worth, don't lease to own, go buy one and don't complain about your decision to lease from them. Not everyone can afford to just drop the cash to buy one, but a lot of people need them for work or school and can't afford to wait, or just appreciate having a place to take it to if their is problems as they take care of their products.

• Ro
    robbirunner Apr 03, 2013

Maybe you should try paying your bill when it is due and you wouldnt have to worry about your computer being shut off. Why should you beable to use the product if your not paying for it.

• Li
    lisa.1981 Mar 31, 2013

I had an easy home laptop, not only are they charging 3 times the price for the thing but they also have not moral value and will go to your house and knock on your door and call everyone who gave you a reference. i am still paying for to and they shut the thing off on me, gave my mother a unlock code, when they remotely shut it off. unfortunately for them, my mother saw how bad they were treating me and bought me a new laptop but you think they want this one back???i can give it back but still pay, thank goodness i am on disability and they really can't do more then cause emotional distress. don't use them, I'm sure you don't need to hear that.

• Br
    brian 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Aarons does that too they were in another city about 50 kms away and were still able to lock my room mates computer and it was in the evening too

• La
    Largo Jul 24, 2012

they can .. they install remote software on it

• Vo
    Vookta Jun 13, 2012

Hardware cannot be turned off remotely, it doesn't work that way. What you claim doesn't compute or add up.

JOE~GRIND Feb 16, 2012

Same thing happened to me